10.

Cole's POV

I pull myself out bed and walk over to the closet. Pulling out a pair of jeans and a loose shirt that showcases my muscles I throw them on the bed before making my way to the shower.

Turning the water on I wait for the temperature to adjust before stepping in. I lean my head back and let the water run down my body. Stepping out from in the water I grab the loafer and start washing myself.

After the shower I step out and wrap a towel around my body. I walk into my bedroom and get ready for the night at the club.

It's been a while since I've hit the club, but with Julia being back in town it makes me want to drink my sorrows away.

At least that way I can forget that I was an asshole back in high school.

I pull on a pair of boxers followed by the black jeans and white shirt. Grabbing my keys off the nightstand I head to the door.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out. I see a message from Antwon.

Antwon: The girls are heading to the club tonight. I know you'll be there so I thought I'd give you the heads up.

Me: Thanks for letting me know. I'll try and be scarce while they're there.

Antwon: You don't have too. My sister will have to get used to you being around. If she can't handle that, it's her problem.

I put the phone back in my pocket and head to my car. I put the keys in the ignition and head to the club.

When I pull into the parking lot of the club I see a huge line that wraps around the building.

It's a good thing that I'm friends with the owner or I would have to wait like all those suckers.

I park my car and climb out.

At the door I see Antwon, Liam, Julia and Veronica.

Antwon looks at the security guy and says. "Why aren't you letting us in? You've seen me here a bunch of times and you can't open that door for me."

He shakes his head. "The boss hasn't put your name down as a VIP. So, I won't be letting you in. Now, join the line or get lost."

Julia touches her brother's arm. "Let's go. We can find another place to drink."

I walk over to Lee and say. "Hey, Lee."

He looks at me. "Are they with you again?"

"Of course." I look at the group can you put Antwon Harris, Liam Harris, Julia Harris and Veronica..." I cut myself off as I don't know her last name.

"Veronica Cross." She smiles at me. "Thanks for getting us into the club, Cole."

Lee opens the door. "Have a good night, Mr Mason." He pulls his phone out of his pocket and starts typing things on the phone.

The door closes and I lead the way to the bar. When I stop all of a sudden Julia crashes into my back.

She glares at me. "Just because you got us in doesn't mean I'm any closer to forgiving you." She grabs Veronica's hand and pulls her through the crowd.

I watch as the girls head over to the bar and order their drinks.

A group of girls walk past is giggling and a brown haired, blue eyed girl looks at me. A smile spreads across her face. "Damn, Cole. You got a lot hotter since you left high school."

I frown. "Do I know you?"

She slaps my arm playfully. "Yes, it's me Chelsea Matthews. I used to sit behind you in home room."

"Sorry, I don't remember you."

She shakes her head. "Of course you don't. I wasn't on your raider like Julia Harris was." Looking at her friends she says. "Let's go. I wouldn't want to be caught dead talking to the guy that chased away one of the coolest girls I met." Chelsea and her friends walk away, leaving me with Liam and Antwon.

Liam and Antwon say "bye." To me as the make their way over to the girls.

Liam places his hand on the small of Veronica's back and he whispers something to her.

I walk up the stairs to the VIP section and see Jeremy sitting with a group of girls.

When she sees me he tells the security team to let me in. Jeremy shakes my hand. "I'm glad you came tonight." He looks at the girls around the table. "You can have your pick."

All the girls around me seem like my type, but I'm not here for any girls. I just need to take my mind off a certain brown haired, brown eyed beauty that walked back into my life.

If I want to win her over I'm going to have to show her I'm the not the same person I was back then. It doesn't matter how much I convince myself that I'm not him anymore. There's a small part that's telling me that I am.

A blonde with big boobs rubs against me. "Hey, sugar. Do you want to take this party to another room?"

"No, thanks." I look at the bar and see Julia talking to a group of men and she's laughing.

Damn, I wish that was me.

Jeremy stands up from his seat. "Girls, can you leave."

The girls walk out of Jeremy's booth. He walks over to me and places his hand on my shoulder. "What with you tonight? Normally you're the one that's eager to fuck one of my girls and tonight you're not looking a single one in the eye. What's up with that?"

Pointing into the crowd I say. "Do you remember her?"

He looks into the crowd. "No, am I supposed to know who that beauty is? I could always invite her up here to meet you. If you'd like."

"No, because that's Julia Harris."

His mouth opens and closes a couple time. He clears his throat and says. "The Julia Harris that you threatened to ruin in high school."

"The one and only. She came back today after a traumatic event."

"I'm surprised that you let her back here. From what happened on graduation day I thought you'd keep her away from her family."

I turn towards him. "I'm friends with her brothers. If I would have kept her away they would surely hate me for it."

"Is that how you know about the traumatic event that happened to her?"

"Yeah, I was at her house when her family got the phone call about Julia. If it wasn't for me stopping her coming back here she wouldn't have been through what she did. I'm just glad that she's alive." I walk over to a table and sit.

A smile spreads across his face. "It looks like our ten year reunion is going to be interesting having everyone back in the same place at the same time. Do you think Julia will go?"

I shake my head. "I think she might skip it. Unless her friend is still around I think they might go to it.

 Unless her friend is still around I think they might go to it