Chapter Eighteen: Late night pool action.

Comenzar desde el principio

I mean, how can bullies do that? Its so annoying that people are so scared of you that they don't even look at you in the eye.

I get to the room and Gabriela and Harper laughter suddenly stops and they look down, I roll my eyes and lay on my bed.

I start playing Piano tiles on my iPhone until I get bored and decide to go on wattpad.

I start looking in my werewolf reading list and see a book that gets my attention, I start reading it and its really good. Its called "The Alpha's Mixed Up Love" I get lost in the book that when I snap out of it its 2am.

I stop reading and decide to go on a swim.

I put on my neon green bikini and s black over all and head towards the pool area.

I start doing laps and close my eyes, floating around the pool until i fell hands wrap around my waist and whisper "boo"

I scream and was about to punch the person when I see Noah there with an amused grin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Same as you, I came here for a swim" he explains.

"Uh...okay" I say blushing.

He nods awkwardly "yup" he says popping the "P"

"So I better get going" I say and start swimming towards the edge of the pool. Noah pulls at my foot which sends me backwards making me gasp and swallow water. I pull my head out of the water and start coughing.

Noah burst out laughing.

"Noah you are such a dick" I whine.

He shrugs "Don't leave, lets hangout" he says with a smile.

I sigh "okay"

We start playing so kind of tag game in the pool. He was totally cheating though because he would pull my leg bringing me me towards him but I was cheating too so its okay.

We played "marco polo" which I won btw.

We started doing some laps which he was winning, not by much but still winning so me being the sore loser I was I tried to cheat.

We started doing another lap and We were swimming side by side and when I saw that he was getting farther away from me I clung to his body, effectively stopping him in mid swim.

What I didn't expect was for him to, instead of letting me go like i though he wound, he put arms around me pulling me closer.

Our noses touching and he looked at my lips and then at my eyes as if asking for permission, I don't know what came over me but I closed the gap between us nd started kissing him.

He responded immediately, his lips moving in sink mine, he bit my lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth. he dominated the kiss.

When we pulled apart both of us were breathing heavily, our foreheads touching.

We kept looking at each others eyes and I blushed, thinking about what I just did.

He gave me one peck on the lips, then another one and another one then he gave me one of the most dazzling smiles I have ever seen, I smiled back.

"That was...wow" he says.

"Yea, wow" I say.

We keep looking each other with smiles on our face and then I remember that tomorrow some of the guys have competitions so the coach will wake all of us up so we can cheer for them.

"Umm Noah, tomorrow Alec, Bennet and Hunter will be competing so the coach will wake us up early and I need my beauty sleep" I finish jokingly.

He chuckles "You don't need sleep to be beautiful but the coach will have our necks if we act like walking zombies tomorrow so we better get to sleep, and Let me walk you to your room" he says

I blush and nod.

We start walking silently side by side. Noah seems to be in his own world and I am in mine.

When we get to my door he looks at me and smiles "Goodnight kitty Kat"

"Goodnight Noah" I say. he comes closer to me and kisses my forehead.

I smile and wave then get to my room, I take a quick shower to take the chlorine from my body and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

***************************

So? You like?

There was REALLY big Noah/Rina moment in this chappie :) hope you liked it :D

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE and FAN :)

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter