Chapitre six: Dodgin the balls and Getting punched.

Chapter Six.

***Katerina's POV***

I went to the cafeteria and bought myself a slice of pizza and Kenzi got a burrito.

Kenzi and I were walking outside to eat on one of the picnic tables they have, when somebody tapped my shoulder, I looked back and saw a smiling Noah.

I smiled. "Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to know if you guys wanted to sit with us." he motioned to a group of guys.

I looked at Kenzi for an answer.

She shrugged, "Sure."

I nodded and followed Noah to his table.

When we got there it all got silent. We waved awkwardly and introduced ourselves to the guys.

There were about six guys in the table and all of them were pretty good looking.

We were laughing and talking and all in all we were having fun.

I liked all of them; they were really nice to me and Kenzi. But there was this guy, his name is Jace, he is so funny and easy to talk to, it was like I was talking to a big brother.

"Jace." I said stretching the 'e' with my usual perky voice.

"Yeah Kat?" Jace asked.

"You are my new best friend" I said with a grin.

"Oh my God, girl I have always wanted to have a BFF, now we can go to the mall and check out hot guys, have sleepovers and paint our nails!" he said in a fake girl voice.

The whole table burst out laughing, we were being really loud and everyone was probably looking at us, but we really didn't care.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and all of the guys stood up and hugged Kenzi and I.

I said goodbye to Kenzi and the other guys. I had my next class with Noah and Jace and then my last class with all of them.

This class was really awesome, not because of the teacher, I wasn't really paying attention. It was because of Noah and Jace and their weird funny conversations.

Next I had gym with Kenzi, Noah, and Jace.

We got there and changed into our gym clothing, which consisted of a grey tank top paired with black shorts. I wore my black Nike high tops and put my hair in a pony tail while Mackenzi wore the same outfit with black and white high top converse. The guy's gym clothes consisted of a grey tank with black basketball shorts.

First the gym teacher told us to do some stretches.

When we were done with the stretches, the teacher told us we are going to play a "Friendly" game of dodge ball, what he doesn't know is that I am a very competitive person.

Mackenzi gave me a knowing smirk.

It was girls against girls and boys against boys.

The girls that win the first game will get to join the boys in their game.

I could tell most of the girls did not like Kenzi and I.

When they picked teams they left us with the quiet, shy non-athletic girls. And they kept giving us evil smirks; I guess they are still mad about Kenzi beating Megan up.

Megan kept looking at Kenzi like she wanted to kill her.

Mackenzi and I just kept smirking.

I gave them a "game on" look and winked at Mackenzi, they don't know this but I am a very athletic person, plus since what happened with Dayton my mom made me take self defense classes which means that my reflexes are really good.