34 • I will be fine

Start from the beginning

Is my happiness really worth Lisa's hard work? Her health and safety? Of course not. That's why I need to do this.

"Well there's no turning back kid." I nodded, playing with the ring on my finger. The ring that I had given her for her birthday. The day I had also asked her to be my girlfriend. I guess all my hard work which I put in that day went to waste.

🐰⭐️

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Get your ass out of your bed and come here to eat dinner!" I rolled my eyes at Jin, putting my phone in my pocket, but not moving from my spot.

"Yah! Stop mopping around!" Finally having the courage to get up, I went to the dinning room to see all my hyungs sitting there, with worried expressions. Even Jin was looking at me with worry. Surprisingly, since he was just shouting at me a few minutes ago.

"Aish this kid. He sacrifices his happiness for someone else's health and safety, but forgets about his own." He whacked the wooden spoon on my head, but quickly retreated after seeing my glare. Tsk, coward.

"I'm eating, you see this." I showed him my spoon which had rice on top, putting it in my mouth. "I'm eating!"

"Ew, close your mouth when you eat. We don't want to see what's inside." I rolled my eyes, but continued to eat.

It's only been 4 weeks since my break up and I'm still not over it. Funny, since I'm the one who broke it off with her.

I wonder how is she. Is she safe? Healthy? Is she happy?

I hope she is.

We haven't really spoken after the break up. Even when I tried to speak to her she would simply ignore me. Like in music shows, she'd try her best to stay away from me as much as possible. She didn't even take a glance at me.

Not gonna lie, it did hurt, but I know why she did it and I'm glad she's ignoring me. At least the saesang fan will be convinced that we broke up.

But you miss her.

I shook my head, taking that thought out of my head.

It's for her safety.

🐰⭐️
Lisa

"Lisa?" I snapped out of my day dream, looking at my unnie who was standing at my door frame, waiting for me worriedly.

"Ne unnie?"

"It's time go, yeah?" I nodded, grabbing a hoodie following her. It's been 4? 5 weeks? At this point I've honestly lost count.

We've had many photo shoots to keep my mind off of him, which I'm thankful for. Sadly we've had to attend music festival, meaning I've had to see him every now and then. Luckily for me, yesterday was the last festival.

Of course then award show season will start, but that's besides that point.

Everything just seems so unimportant these days. Perhaps it was just my broken heart trying to get over him. I've seen in dramas that the girl will be crying their heart out, trying to get over the guy, but they always seem to fail. I think that's what's happening to me in right now.

But it's okay, I've learned that it's actually a phase. First step to heart breaks is crying over the person. Next step is to say that you're fine when you're really not. Then the step after is you suddenly hating on the guy with a passion. The last step is acceptance.

One step at a time right?

I felt someone hold my hand. I couldn't help but wish that is was Jungkook. I looked up to see Rosé softly smile at me. This was her of saying 'everything will be alright.'

I hope so too.

I put my earphones in, hoping to forget about the world. Even just for a bit.

Maybe this isn't so bad.

Maybe I will be just fine.

☁️

Filler, filler~ Sorry for this really bad chapter, I think it's quite important to know how hey feel after the break up??

Also ik I said only 2/1 chapter left, but plans have changed and turns out it will be a little longer. I can't tell you how long, since I'm not sure myself but only a few left...

Lastly, a big thank you to tokkigoyangi for making the cover! It truely is beautiful so thank you for using some of your time to make it :)

Not only that, but thank you for 50K and 3K!!! Really thank you so so so much!! This is for you guys :)

Vote and comment <3