Chapter 33 - A Spacewalker's Last Walk

\></

"Tomorrow is another day

And you won't have to hide away

You'll be a man, boy!

But for now it's time to run, it's time to run!"

Run Boy Run

Woodkid

\></

Chapter 33 - A Spacewalker's Last Walk

\></

October 23, 2149

Sleeplessness caught me once again without questioning the reason. Considering my brother was the most wanted man on Earth made me want to punch him and cry into his arms at the same time. I didn't know what to think at this point. My brain was fried. And I didn't know how to speak to him. I wouldn't even know where to start.

My attention is brought to the soft hand lightly grab my shoulder. I roll over in the bed I was lying in hopelessly to see the perfect person for this moment.

"Hey Hood." Raven says and I can see the equal hurt in her eyes.

"Rae." I squeak out pulling her into a hug.

We could manage to pull words from our throats. We just stayed with our arms locked around on another understanding exactly what the other was feeling. Finn may be my brother but Raven my sister, blood or not.

Tears flooded the room, whether they were from Raven or from me.

"We are gonna figure this out." He stumbles out between sobs.

"I even piece of me prays you're right." I breathe out.

"Have I ever been wrong." She questions forcing a smile to lighten the mood.

It works a bit as a soft broken smile comes to my face, "No. Never."

"We are all in this together. Don't ever feel like you're alone." She assured kindly.

She squeezed me tightly and I never wanted her to go. I wanted this moment to end. I wanted all time to stop and all the problems to go away. But nothing ever goes my way.

Clarke comes barging in the door startling Raven and I, "We need to go. Now."

"What's happened now?" Raven asked sounding slightly aggravated.

"They're turning on him." Her serious words made our eyes go wide as we grabbed our needed belongings, we knew at this point there was no time to waste, "We're getting him to the dropship before this gets uglier than it already is. We all need to split up and take low grounds there."

"I'll get the fence." I declare walking right pasted Clarke without another word.

I have avoided talking to her after I blew up on her after she was terrible to Murphy. Some of it may have been true but it doesn't mean she deserved what I said. We are all edge right now and adding tension won't help. Raven was right we needed to be there for each. Now more than ever.

\></

I pull the remainder of the parachute away from the dropship opening with my good arm. I am faced with worried looks from both Bellamy and Raven. They let out a small sigh upon my entrance but I could still see that all their worry was still not gone. I spy Murphy in the corner separate from the two of them.