"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take."
It's fun living with nothing to lose.
Now she risks everything to get herself to Earth with her twin brother after losing the rest of her family and best friend.
The phrase "survival of the fittest" shouldn't have been taken so lightly has friends become enemies and enemies become allies.
The earth gives and takes. No one ever said it would equally give as much as it would take.
What happens when she has something to lose again?
Swearing, fighting, and death (which should be expected with 100 teenagers)
Story intertwined with the storyline of the 100. I only own Mack Collins and Grayson Andrews.
Season 1 - Completed
Season 2 - In progress
#1 in BELLAMY
#1 in BELLAMYBLAKE
#1 in THE100
#1 in FINNCOLLINS
#2 in THE100FANFICTION
#1 in UPDATING
- Introduction and Cast
- Chapter 1 - The Start
- Chapter 2 - The Ground
- Chapter 3 - The First Day of the Rest of Our Lives
- Chapter 4 - Defeat
- Chapter 5 - No King to Me
- Chapter 6 - Unforgiving Earth
- Chapter 7 - Day Trip
- Chapter 8 - Common Tension
- Chapter 9 - A Challenge
- Chapter 10 - Mercy
- Chapter 11 - Hope and Embarrassment
- Chapter 12 - Guilt
- Chapter 13 - The Difference Between Revenge, Justice, and Weakness
- Chapter 14 - Return of Reyes
- Chapter 15 - Damsel in Distress
- Chapter 16 - What We Lose To Survive
- Chapter 17 - Confession
- Chapter 18 - Who to Trust
- Chapter 19 - Unity Day
- Chapter 20 - Sky Princess vs. Grounder Princess
- Chapter 21 - Unwelcome Arrival
- Chapter 22 - To Save the Ones You Call Family
- Chapter 23 - Him
- Chapter 24 - The Monsters Within
- Chapter 25 - Don't Get Mad. Get Even.
- Chapter 26 - The Art of War
- Chapter 27 - Reunion after Reunion
- Chapter 28 - Our Lives, Our Decisions
- Chapter 29 - Turning Tables
- Chapter 30 - Verge of Death
- Chapter 31 - Monsters
- Chapter 32 - All Bottled Up
- Chapter 33 - A Spacewalker's Last Walk
- Chapter 34 - Cursed
- Author's Note
- Chapter 35 - The Light in All This Darkness