Author's Note

Hi guys :)

I originally started writing this as a little notification but I need more than that little space.

Going to take a slight pause from my Bellamy FanFics. Not long I promise, probably less than a month or two. I gotta step back and take a deep breath. I'm about to drop a bomb in the next chapter of this story. This chapter has been planned from the very beginning and will no doubt be my most shaking chapter yet. I want it to be perfect. For that to happen I need to sit back and get a full layout for the rest of the season in order and get a big overlook of the whole book. I quite possibly will be doing revisions as I reread chapters. I didn't realize how much I would confuse writing two Bellamy fanfics at once. Basically I really want to focus on one at a time. This might mean the end of 'Mayhem' but I haven't full decided yet. That's actually one of the things I have to think about. This story is my baby. It was the very first story I wrote and to be honest in the beginning it was total shit. I don't know how many of you have been there from the beginning. It is about to be 3 months of pouring my heart and soul into this story. I never imagined the full extent of writing. I never expected to like it as much as I do. To end up having and idea in the middle of the day and rush to my phone to write it down. Or to catch myself smiling down at my laptop and getting all excited about writing a new twist in the story. And I particularly never expected to get so much support and even make a few friends along the way. The last thing I want to do is disappoint you guys or just throw out chapters to get them done. 

I guess I'll see you later then.