Debut & Gifts

____________________

'That fucking idiot' You thought as you rushed over to Izu, who simply had a death wish when he went to punch Shigaraki.

bang

'Fuck'

.

.

❴Hours earlier❵

You sat in the bar, twirling your newly gifted knife from Kurogiri in your hands. You would have to repay him later for it. After sneaking into U.A. the other day and getting info from your brother, the league would do an attack on USJ. You got a whole new villain costume for this occasion, after all it's basically your public debut. It was actually Shigaraki's gift to you. It was a vintage pinstripe green lantern sleeve blouse with a tied purple ribbon. A black vest with silver buttons lay on top and it had pockets. You were wearing simple black shorts and had your knife sheath attached to your thigh. A small bag with supplies rested next to it as well. Black knee high boots adorned your feet, the slight color of purple socks peeked out at the top. You kept your gloves and only got a new mask. A black one that only covered your mouth with a 'X' as a design. After all, it's time they see both of your eyes instead of one. A black coat with light blue fabric on the inside draped over you, the length reaching to your knees. A silver chain connected the coat in the front, making it secure on your shoulders. You placed your knife into the sheath and lay your head on the bar table, aching for action.

"Kurooo," You whined out. "When are we leaving?"

"Soon, We leave in 2 minutes (y/n)." He responds, putting the glass he was cleaning under the table.

"That feels like forever...i skipped school for this...." You muttered. You felt a hand ruffle your hair, glancing up you saw Shigaraki. "Tomu..."

"We're going now." He said. Your head perked up at this.

"Finally! We also get to test Nomu~ I'm so excited~" You say and jumped off the stool in excitement. You grabbed the sleeve of Shirigaki and looked up at him. "Let's do this."

___________________________

You poked your head out of the warp gate, pleasantly surprised with the USJ. You followed behind Shigaraki. Your smile turned to a frown when you saw All Might wasn't there, your sickly green eyes observing the class in front of you.

"All might isn't here...." Your glitched voice spoke out, after all you can't have people figuring out who you are. Thank god you were able to put a voice modifier in the mask. You childishly crossed your arms and puffed out a breath. Your eyes met Izuku's and you saw the fear in his, it pained you to see him like that but you pushed those feelings away.

"The schedule told us all might would be here...did we get it wrong? No matter, maybe the death of these kids will lure him out." Shigaraki said.

You couldn't really hear what Aizawa was saying from where you were. You couldn't gage his actions since he's not your teacher, unlike Izuku who had your favorite hero as a teacher. Which did make you jealous. You watched as Aizawa dove into the crowd of villains, effectively taking them out easily. They aren't special anyway, just pawns to this game. You saw the class trying to leave and turned to Kurogiri.