The Mission

___________________

___________________

The sound of your curtains being ripped back and the blinding light was what woke you.

"Five more minutes..." You murmured, shoving your face into your pillow.

"(y/n), we're going to be late for school if you don't get up." Izuku said, looking at your sleeping form worriedly. You've been waking up later than usual.

"I'm up, i'm up!" You shot up from bed, fighting away your drowsiness. Shooing your brother out of your room you got dressed for school. While brushing your hair your phone buzzed, taking a glance at it, it was a news headline.

Another pro hero found dead!

'so they did find the body' You thought, a smirk appearing on your face. The media was having a total field day with your kills yet they haven't given you a proper name yet. Maybe you'll change that after the mission.

"Morning mom...." You say while rubbing an eye. You needed to take a break and get some sleep.

"Morning (y/n)!" She chirped. "I made some toast for you to grab."

With that sentence you spotted the toast on the table with honey and jam. You picked up the piece and shoved it in your mouth.

"Thank you..." You said, getting muffed by the toast. Your mom looked at you and smiled at your actions.

"You two should head to school now, you'll be late."

"mhm..?" you hummed and looked at your phone.

7:30 AM

'SHIT'

You grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him to the door with your bag. You slid on your loafers and finished the piece of toast while Izuku finished tying his shoes.

"BYE MOM!" You shouted out as you once again dragged Izuku out of the house. You didn't want to be late and you knew Izuku didn't want to either.

"Bye!~" She replied, her voice fading out as you ran with your brother who was considerably faster than you.

"How the hell are you so fast!?" You panted out when you got closer to your brother's pace.

"uhm...the training?" He managed to get out.

"Makes sense, now MOVE" You say, lightly pushing Izuku.

You lay your head on your desk, tired from running all the way to school. Now all you had to do was survive the school day until your mission starts. That was easy enough until a hand slammed down right in front of you. Bolting up, you looked over to see Kacchan.

"Kacchan...w-what are you doing here?" You got out.

"You're planning on going to the school that's famous for idols and the likes?" He asked.