"Halloween" Freddy Krueger x Reader

You raced down the never-ending hall of red hot pipes that hissed smoke. The foul taste of blood in your mouth and trickling down your forehead. You gasped for breath while taking several glances behind you, looking to see if he was still chasing you.

You cried out in pain as you stumbled on a stray pipe. You landed hands first, now scraping them. You tripped on your dress while scrambling to get up. You looked back at the smoke behind you and a gloved hand sliced through, nicking you in the shoulder. You screamed in fear and pain, now gripping your bleeding shoulder. You stumble back on your butt, crying out as a burnt face appeared through the smoke. The man's face was peeling, like he had survived a fire and it left it's markings. His emerald green eyes stared back at you.

"Please..." You whimpered, slowly scooting back and watching as the man crept closer. His finger knives scraped against each other. Your blood dripped off his red and green sweater and he dipped his fedora.

"Are you going to beg?" He laughed. The dim light gave him a much more threatening look.

"I'll do anything..." You sob.

There was more dark laughter before he raised his knived glove.

------

It was the night before Halloween and you were getting ready to pass out candy. You were getting into your black knee-high dress. You were never into dressing up for Halloween but you felt like this was the occasion.

You smiled lightly at your reflection, admiring your beautiful form. After a moment, you turned and made your way to the kitchen. Your white cuboards were brilliantly covered in Halloween decorations that you hung last night. Cut-outs of spiders, jack-o-lanterns, and skulls were spread out, giving the kitchen a more Halloween feeling. You were proud of it, since it took you a good hour.

You opened one of the cuboards and pulled out the bowl that was shaped like a pumpkin. You placed it on the counter and searched for the candy bag. Once finding it, you opened it and took out a candy, unwrapping it and placing it in your mouth, giving another small smile as the candy's sweetness relaxed you.

You poured the candy into the bowl and took it outside. You placed the bowl on the chair that was beside the door. You looked up at all the children wandering around the neighborhood, giggling and shouting loudly. Parents followed their kids and even talked to the other adults. You smiled to yourself before turning back into the house.

You prepared popcorn and poured yourself a soda, wanting to watch a movie while you waited the Halloween night out.

Just then, there was a loud knock on the door. You sighed. Had they not seen the sign and candy? You blew a stray hair out of your face before speed walking to the door. You looked through the peep hole.

There stood a short man in a green and red sweater. A little fedora topped his head and shaded his eyes. What a weird costume...

You opened the door and faced the man who gave you a smirk while shoving his hands into his front pockets. He stood at eye level since you were in heels. Maybe he wasn't as short as you thought... he looked rather strong for such an average man... nice facial features too. Emerald green eyes and smooth pale skin...

You noticed that you were checking him out and you cleared your throat. Pink dusted your cheeks.

"May I help you?" You ask shyly.

His smirk widened and your cheeks went hot. "The power at my house seemed to have cut out and I need to make a phone call. May I use your phone for a brief second?" He said rather professionally whilst straightening his back.

You smiled lightly but hesitated. What if he really wasn't here for a phone call? You dismissed your paranoia and opened the door wider. "Sure! Come in."