"Let Me Go" Freddy x Reader

Edit: this chapter was published in 2018. This is the old Freddy.

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you~

"Shit! " You stopped cleansing a totem and started sprinting.

3, 4, better lock your door~

You turned a sharp corner and up the stairs of the MacMillian Estate.

5, 6, grab your crucifix~

You panic when the song was almost over, your eyes were becoming heavy as you slowly drifted to sleep.

7, 8, better stay up late~

You jumped through a window and heard heavy footsteps follow right behind you.

9, 10, never sleep again~

Freddy laughed darkly and you were now in the dreamworld. His clawed glove cut into your back. You screamed in pain.

The sky had become gray and a black clouds swirled up there too. The mist was thicker and harder to see 5 feet ahead. Pieces of ash slowly fell around you. 

Freddy was a yard behind you, taking his sweet damn time to catch up with you. He always played with you, taunting you and taking his time killing you.

"Your not getting away, (y/n)~" He laughed.

You darted for a pallet, he laughed at your foolish move and clawed at you again. You were now on the floor.

You groaned and flipped onto your back, you saw him twirl his glove, the blood picking off it. 

"Tsk tsk tsk," Freddy taunted, "foolish little girl."

You groaned in reply. He crouched and looked into your eyes. His black iris and pupil made his eyes look like two bottomless pit. 

"May as well take this moment to finally look at you." He cooed.

His clawed hand brushed against your cheek, making you shiver. He then cupped your chin and leaned in. You shook your head frantically but his grasp was iron. You faces were inches apart.

No no no! You thought. 

There was a click and a blinding light flashed Freddy's face. He yelled and jerked back, covering his eyes. 

You heard two snaps and claps then you jolted awake. You yelped and started to sweat, thinking about what Freddy was trying to do to you. 

You turned to your saver, which was David, he was panting and injured. He held a beat up flashlight. 

"Don' ya worry" David managed to smile. "I got ya."

He healed you well enough for you to stand. You both ran till you found a hiding spot to heal. 

Once you were done, you both heard the lullaby and hid again. David's breathing was far too loud and you slammed your hand over his mouth, he jolted at your sudden movement then his breathing slowed. But it was too late. Your eyes felt heavy again and you heard the chanting in your head again.

"RUN!" you yelled at David but he was already up and running, his head swaying as he fell asleep. 

Right before the chant ended and you were in the dream world, you panicked and hid in a locker. You cursed yourself for this action, but when the chant ended and you were in the dreamworld, the heartbeat was gone. You sighed in relief. You relaxed and leaned againsted the back of the locker. 

The exit gates where then powered. You climbed out of the locker. 

*****

When you finally found the exit, which was locked, you bolted for it. 

The lullaby chanted in your head again and your head swayed.

Shit.... you thought. The exit was closed. Your heart raced as you looked around frantically for any exit. The chant was over and your found your self being tackled to the ground.

Freddy pinned your hands to the ground and is on top of you. He gives you a smirk and you blush, trying to free yourself from his grasp.

He leaned foward, inches close to your face.

"You thought you could get away last time~" he purred.

"Get away from me..." You muttered, trying to free your hands.

He then brushed his lips against yours and you closed your lips, trying you refuse the kiss but slowly you started to enjoy it. You moved your lips with his and opened your mouth slightly. He slid his tounge in and french kissed you. His hand left your right hand and he slid his hand up your shirt. His hand soothingly traveled up your stomach to your chest, your breast and back down again in a circular motion.

You enjoyed the kiss deeply and you both kissed passionately until you were the last survivor left.

Freddy pulled away, panting. "We should do that again, eh?"

You smiled "Yeah. I'd love that."

He let go of you and offered his hand. He helped you stand and led you to the exit.

You gave him a quick kiss before you left. He smiled lightly and watched you run to the fire.