1| My Roommate Is A Greek God

dedicated to ArgentAmore because she's too awesome for this planet, like she really is. Her book Hardcore Crush is humorous and well written so you should go check it out.

beautiful banner was made by @travestea <3

I've always been independent but I never seemed to think things through. When I got my opportunity to live in a dorm, or join a sorority in my freshman year of college I didn't take it. I wanted to live in an apartment and face all the problems university wanted to throw at me on my own, it was me against the world! Then taxes, and bills and inappropriate neighbors started coming in my direction, and then I realized how stupid I was. Everything in life seems to cost money and I wasn't prepared for it. I now work shifts at a bookstore just to get by as my peers walk past me with their friends or sorority sisters mocking me for my stupid decision.

I put an ad in the newspaper, the state newspaper not the school newspaper---because it was useless, and so far I've gotten nothing. I don't blame people for it, I don't even check the newspaper either.

Until tomorrow.

.

.

.

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than-

My phone bells out the tunes of 'Milkshake' and I remind myself to personally strangle Lanie, my best friend. Lanie always had the tendency to change the notification sounds on my phone to something inappropriate, annoying or both. I turned on the screen of my iphone and a notification stating I had gotten an email had popped up. My sour morning mood turned to excitement and surprise. Had my ad in the newspaper actually caught someone's eye?

I jumped out of my bed, tried best not to trip over my duvet which thought the floor was more fitting that the bed, and headed straight for my computer. I opened up gmail and checked my email. s3xybe3st@gmail.com.

When life couldn't get any dumber, I thought to myself. After just skimming through the email, I figured I had gotten enough information on who 's3xybea3st@gmail.com' was. Their name was Sasha, so they're obviously a girl, she has a lot of friends so she must be outgoing and she graduated already so she can stay out of my hair while I get my schoolwork done. It sent Sasha an acceptance email telling her that I would like to meet her tomorrow in the apartment.

I headed for my bathroom to get myself ready for classes.

.

.

.

"I want to meet this Sasha character," Lanie spoke, "I want her know not to get attached, I'm your bestest friend." Delaney Campbell was the chick of every guys (and girls, if you're interested) dream. Her hair was perfect with brunette curls and she had freckles. She even had a steady boyfriend, Hale, who seemed like the etomite of the perfect bad boy; mysterious and sexy.

"Don't be jealous, no one can replace you." I said sarcastically, but it was true and she knew that. "I'm meeting her tomorrow so I'll tell you if there is anything fishy about her."

"Meeting up with who?" Anders, Lanie and I other best friend, asked coming from around the corner and join us as we walked to study hall.

"Solana finally got a reply on the whole quest to find a roommate." Lanie answered.

"Oh, is it a guy?" Anders asked in a low voice. Anders' taste for a significant other was wild and played both sides of the equation.

"Of course not, her name is Sasha and by the looks of her email, she can stay out of my business. That's all I want in a roommate." I stated simply. Soon the three of us made it to study hall, but Delaney had to make it to psychology; her favorite subject because the professor was hot. Delaney did know that she was forever bound to Hale, but she was entitled to her own opinions. She wouldn't dare cheat on Hale.

"So did she say she was a girl or did you assume?" Anders interrogated after Lanie left.

"I know she is."

"Right, you think she is. Wait and see, Lana. Sasha is unisex." Ander said smirking mischievously. Study Hall remember a lecture hall rather than the usual library or the ordinary student seats. We sat wherever we liked.

"You tend to always think you're right." I say flashing him a smirk of my own.

"You tend to make assumptions too often." he retorted.

"Whatever."

.

.

.

The next day, Saturday, I woke up early and actually cooked, something I don't do often. My everyday diet was based on microwave diner and ramen for food, and Minute Maid and Starbucks for liquid. I never had time for cooking in between work, school and stress.

On top of that, I actually cleaned a little bit. I made the place look tidy which means I pushed everything else in a corner where no one else will see it. By the time I'm done with 'cleaning' the doorbell rung and my excitement increased. When I opened the door getting ready to meet my new roommate, I was taken aback.

"Uh," I began, looking at the guy standing outside of my doorway, "can I help you?" He was the definition of sexy. He was a good two head taller than me and his brown hair was medium length. His eyes were eletric blue and his head structure, was perfect. And I can honestly say, that he was drop dead gorgeous, a greek god, probably Adonis himself.

"Hi, I'm Sasha, and I'm here for the spare room." He said with a dashing smile and I was dumbfounded because a) he has an accent, b) his smile was so perfect, and c) he said his name was Sasha. Sasha. I imagined a brunette with bambi blue eyes with a short stature. Not Adonis.

"Uh, um, uh." I began babbling all sorts of 'ums' and 'uhs' as he looked at me weirdly. At one point he actually brushed past me and entered the apartment without my consent. My confoundment died down and annoyance sparked in. I watched as he fell onto my couch, the couch I 'tidied' up, and take off his shoes. This wasn't his damn home.

"Nice place you got here." He commented. I turned back to the doorway and noticed the duffel bags resting in between the threshold. I carried them in and kept them by the door, he wasn't going to stay for long.

"Excuse me, you don't live here. You can't just come in!" I say incredulously looking at him like he had two heads. He just looked back at me with a smile that didn't phase me.

"But I do, Solana--pretty name actually--I already have the room." He said with ease, his accent dripping correctly over the english language. Secretly I was trying to figure out what it was. Spanish? German? Russian?'

"And how is that exactly?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. It was then did I realize that I was in house shorts and a 'GLEE' hoodie. His eyes skimmed my body and I shrunk a little inside.

"Because I can tell that you're desperate," He got up and moved closer to me, "because your hair is pushed behind your ears which means you're uncomfortable, and your twitching as well." He was practically breathing down my neck at this point and my body and mind weren't agreeing.

I cleared my throat and moved from him, "I think you should leave, I'm not desperate."

"I bet there are a lot of people knocking on your door for this spare room," he caught me there, and he knew that he had me where he wanted me, "Look I need a place to stay, and you need the money. We can work out this simple arrangement."

I looked at him hard in the eye, "Fine, Asshole. The room is yours."

And everything went downhill from there.

end.

Next Chapter: My Roommate Is A Sex Addict