Gray

I left the room in these new clothes. The knife in my pocket. I would only use it in emergency's. No one was outside the door. That's when it hit me. These people can move... through walls!
"How do I get the other side?" I ask myself. I touch the wall,close my eyes and think. I move my hand and the wall opens up. Just enough so I can fit through. On the other side it's suddenly obvious that I'm under ground. There are rock tables, and stools, nobody was wearing there hoods. Nobody had hoods. I sat down at an empty table. I looked back at the wall I came through. It was just like before. Smooth ish. Like cement. Somebody sits across from me at the little stone table. The same person from the cell!! A girl sits next to him then glanced at me.
"She's to pretty for you Gray. Don't even try with this one." The irl says then laughs. It takes a minute but then I realize she means me! " Drake look at this. Grays going for the new girl hahaha!" She calls to another person.
"Why do you always say that when I try to be friendly? And I already know she's to pretty for me." Grey terns and winks at me. I've had so much practice at not showing my emotions that I barely flinch but on the inside I'm blushing. Hard.
"Because you aren't friendly in general." The girl laughs.
"Thanks for that." He says and rolls his eyes.