My side

Me and Senoko start to protect the house, we add iron shutters and bar of the door. Then I feel Yanna tug on my jacket "Mmm." I grown to show recognition
"Can I help, I finished hiding the crowbars and the guns." She says like it's the most normal thing in the world.
"No." I say blankly without turning around, I don't need to, to know she's pouting.
"Hey....." Senoko says "I think it's time to teach you how to fire a gun" she says, and smirks. She is terrifying when she smirks like that.
"YES!" Yanna says almost too eagerly to be normal.
"Hold on, Sen just the basics ok." I call as they walk away
Sen tells Yanna to wait and comes over to me. "She will be fine." She pauses, "Don't worry, Yanna's a good kid, she won't turn. But I'll keep that in mind, don't worry." Her words for once comforted me. I nod and they start to walk to the basement.
"I don't want any holes in my wall!" I call jokingly.
"Ok, just the floor then." Yanna calls back laughing. That's not normal, that kind of attitude from Yanna. She's changing.
No. I'm not ready. She can't. If she changes more then eye colour this year. I might never see her again. She is not going to leave this house tonight. She'd have to kill me, but that's what her kind is said to.