blow pops

Dear cute boy with the insanely adorable nose and sexy ass,

Firstly, I would like to that I'm so glad you didn't wear those jeans today because lately, I've been getting these glances and trust me, when a granny sees that my lower region wants to party, she wants tto join too. Talk about cringing yeah?

Anyways, today's candy is blow pops. I see you toss them in your cart like everyday so they must be good. I've never tried them.

So don't be surprised when you ask me to give you a blowjob and I end up doing a horrid job.

I know they're colourful but do they taste good? You're not going to respond anyways but alright lol.

Oh and I really love outfit today. Hmm I sure do love it when your wear that black tanktop and snapback.

Quick, someone dial LifeAlert.

Haha. I feel like sometimes I creep you out but you don't see to care because you smile and laugh everyday you read these. I swear my heart flutters every time you laugh.

I wanna know your name. Gimme a hint please, sweetheart?

Well, I have to hurry and sneak this into your cart before you run off so here's a green apple blow up from a pack (I already payed for the shit)

Until then boy with the sexy firm ass, stay beautiful.

hint: my name is actually not on my name tag. stupid manger problems

-harry

{ughhhh I love writing harry's character tbfh}