Chapter 16 - Future King and Queen of the werewolves

Start from the beginning

"Alpha Damien, do you wish to cut the cord?" The doctor said.

Nodding stunned Damien stepped forward and cut the cord.

The nurse cleaned and wrapped their daughter in a pink blanket and passed her to the waiting mummy and daddy. I stepped away and let them have their moment.

"Have you thought of a name?" I asked quietly as I stepped forward a few minutes later.

"Yeah actually, I want to name her Skye, after her Godmother, if you want to" Georgia said smiling at me as I looked at her in shock.

"You're naming her after me and you want me to be her Godmother?" I asked my hands cupping my heart.

They both nodded making me squeal and hug the three tightly.

"Would you like to hold your Goddaughter Skylar?" Damien asked extending his arms that held Skye towards me.

Nodding silently, tears in my eyes I carefully took Skye into my arms.

"Well hello baby girl, you are just as beautiful as your mother" I whispered down at her as she looked up at me with big blue eyes, "but you have your daddy's nose" I said pinching it slightly making her smile a bit "Well you definitely have your daddy's smile and your mummy's dimples" I said making Damien and Georgia look me me.

"You made her smile?" Georgia asked smiling.

I nodded, "I pinched her nose telling her it looked like her dad's" I said making Georgia awe.

Damien left and allowed everyone in all of then smiling happily and hugging and congratulating Damien and Georgia.

"What's that mummy?" Zander asked looking at the blanket covered baby.

I crouched down to his level "This is my Goddaughter" I said

"She's pretty" Zander said looking hypnotised as he watched Skye sleep "What's her name?" he asked not taking his eyes off of her.

I looked up at Georgia and Damien who nodded and smiled at me telling me it was okay to tell him the name.

"Her name is Skye" I said quietly

"Skye" he repeated quietly, just above a whisper, Skye's eyes opened and she looked at Zander, watching, she then opened her mouth as if to say something then closed it again frowning.

"Why isn't she talking?" Zander asked frowning to.

"Babies can't talk, you have to teach them" I said smiling at him and he gently stroked her red cheeks.

"Hello Skye, my name is Zander" he whispered to her.

Skye opened her mouth again "Zan" she muttered making all of us gasp and look at her.

"Zander" Zander said again slowly.

"Zander" she whispered again.

Everyone was silent watching her, Georgia and Damien frozen and looking at their daughter.

"My Skye," Zander muttered, making me look at him as he leaned forward and kissed her gently.

"My Zander" she said smiling and giggling.

I swear I almost dropped her and had a heart attack.

"They're mates" Damien said watching Zander and Skye.

"But how can they know and HOW IS YOUR DAUGHTER TALKING?" I panicked as I looked down at Skye.

"Once in a blue moon a boy and girl will be born, the boy three years older. They will be able to learn faster and better than any child. They will know they are mates the moment they find each other and no matter what age will say the others name and then call them theirs. They are the future King and Queen of the werewolves." Georgia recited her eyes glazed over.

"They're future King and Queen?" I asked looking at them "How do you know"

"My mother" she whispered "She was a descendant of the Goddess herself, she knew all prophecies and knowledge of weres from her"

Everyone was silent again.

{Flash back over}

Once everyone got over the prophecy and everyone who knew of it where sworn to secrecy everyone acted normally. Skye could only say the words 'my' and 'Zander'. When she is having a tantrum Zander is always there to calm her down, they share a room as well as Zander would fall asleep in his own room but then in the middle of the night would go and sleep on her bedroom floor to be near her, giving Georgia and Damien a fright when they walked in in the morning.

"My Zander?" Skye asked confused as she tried to look around but because of her weak neck couldn't.

"Come on let's go find Zander" I said smiling and standing up.

I walked into the garden and saw Zander and Damien fighting.

"MY ZANDER!!" Skye cried as tears leaked from her eyes in frustration as she could smell and sense him but not see him. Zander was by my side in an instant cooing at her.

I gently passed Skye to Zander and he sat on the floor with her in a bundle in his little arms talking away to her.

I can't believe it, my baby boy has already found his mate and is the future werewolf king with my Alpha and friends daughter by his side as his mate and future queen. Life has changed so much, and I can't wait until we can go back to our land.