On the other side, that was your first time seeing him being really cold. He had always been the warmest person you had ever met. His hatred was pointing at you, making your heart ached as you saw him being neglectful.

"Close your eyes." Zuho said, thus receiving a confused look from Taeyang. "What? Oh come on, don't play games hyung." Taeyang said, raising one of his eyebrow.

"It wasn't a game, it was an order. So close it or you'll never leave this place." Zuho scolded as he gave Taeyang his signature death glare. The malicious gaze quickly raced trough Taeyang's mind, intimidating him as fast as an arrow aiming at its target.

"Fine..." Taeyang sighed before finally closing his eyes. He prevented himself from creating any further arguments.

"Ya, where are you taking me?!" Taeyang panicked as he realized that his body was being dragged around the park.

"Just shut up." Zuho replied, still pushing him towards the direction where you stood.

You were startled to see them suddenly approaching you. This led you to wave both of your hands, trying to give Zuho a denial sign so that he wouldn't push Taeyang over your direction. However, all he did was just smirking. He felt amusement whenever he looked at your panicked face.

" stay here. " He said, setting down Taeyang stood in front of you. "Can I open my eyes now?" Taeyang asked, thus making you startled. "Yep." Zuho then replied him as he walked away, leaving you and Taeyang to stand in front of each other.

Taeyang then quickly opened his eyes as he heard an approval coming from Zuho. His eyes went bigger as they met with yours. Meanwhile, your heart was starting to skip a beat, pounding really fast to the point where you couldn't even opened your mouth anymore due to the anxiety.

The courageous desire of apologizing suddenly disappeared as you saw him now standing closely in front of your own eyes. You finally had the chance but still ended up looking at the ground just to hide your own self. You were unable to conquer your own fear to see him directly towards his eyes.

"Forget this....

"Wait!" You quickly held his wrist, preventing him from walking away. You noticed odds as he weren't even walking away. He was standing still with one of his foot being at the front.

The art of odds was actually an internal conflict beginning to war inside his mind. His brain was telling him to leave as soon as possible. It wanted him to forget all of the memories. His brain was just trying to prevent him from getting hurt even much longer. Nonetheless, his heart was telling him the other way around. It gave him a single path together with you, creating a small yet meaningful hope to his heart

" sorry. "

The atmosphere went quiet as the leftover word suddenly flew out of your mouth. You expected him to either smack or throw your hand away but he didn't. He only stood still with eyes still gazing towards the ground.

After a few moments of silence, you started giving up on him. Your heart couldn't handle the pain any longer as the thoughts of his strong hatred slipped. Your grip started losing up, ready to let him go forever.

"Stop it." He suddenly pulled back your wrist back. He quickly wrapped his arms around your back, hugging you so tightly that you couldn't even let go. You then let yourself dunk within his hug, being completely able to feel his body warmth.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." He said as he kissed the top of your head, holding you even tighter than before. Tears began to fall, feeling overly happy towards his statement.

"Don't cry..." He cupped your face with his hands, leaned closer and glued his forehead onto yours. You let out a smile as he grinned brightly towards you first.

" that's the smile I'm looking for " He suddenly pinched your right cheek playfully, leaving you to giggle.

"Now, I need to finish my business." He stopped cupping your face, moving around the lot just to find something important. His eyes gazed as he picked one of the dandelion flower he saw, bringing it back towards your direction.

You were about to take it but he suddenly kneeled down. He then lifted his head up, making sure that he would be able to see your face perfectly. Your heart began to race as he took one of your hand within his. You couldn't stop anticipating on what would happen after this.

"(y/n)-ssi," Taeyang said your name with a low yet still hear able volume. Eyes stared deeply onto yours as it reflected your own shadow inside.

" This may not be the best flower on earth. " His said as his gaze started to move lower, aiming at the flower who rested peacefully on his hand.

" but I do know that I am the best for you. So, will you....

"(Y/N)-SSI!!"

You turned around to see Demi suddenly ran towards your direction. Her face was burning red as heavily tears were equipped right on her face. Your heart skipped faster, knowing that something must've gone wrong. "Listen!" Demi said while handing you her phone, an on going call was showed up from its screen.

"WHAT?!"

_________________________________________

❥Happy Birthday Chani!