♠15♠

"What do you mean?" You asked Dawon confusedly. His face was still being close in front of you, making you unable to eat your pudding. "I used to speak a lot but now I felt...." He continued.

"Shy" Dawon leaned back slowly, bringing the usual gap as before. You let out a sigh as he finally went further from you. "What? So you're usually not shy? I don't get it. " You raised one of your eyebrows, looking confused. "Ah, that's okay (y/n)-ssi, you don't have to understand" He rubbed the back of his neck slowly, still feeling unsure.

"Hm, what if we just start everything up?" You said. "Now what does that mean?" He replied.  "Well you know, we met by accident right? So let's start over but this time as friends, I guess..." You looked away for a second, didn't want to make any eye contact due to the embarrassment.

"What were you thinking? Wouldn't this make the awkward situation even worse?"

"Okay then. (y/n)-ssi. I'm Dawon. Call me oppa yes." Dawon suddenly offered you a handshake and winked, making you stood still, looking at his hand. "Ya, aren't you going to hold this hand and say your name?" He said, feeling a bit annoyed. "Oh... hello... Dawon... oppa. My name is (y/n)." You shook his hand confusedly and showed him a 'what' face.

"What? You said you wanted to start over right? Isn't this the right way?" Dawon asked. "Yes." You pull your hand back and stood still again before he suddenly patted your head and crossed his arm, making such a 'thinking' gesture.

"Now (y/n) ssi, Do you want to stay here or go somewhere? Because I can take you to the most beautiful places here in this city" He suddenly smiled, pretending himself as your personal butler.

"Uhm, how do you know that I want to go?" You raised one of your eyebrows at him, trying to avoid laughing after seeing Dawon's act. "I'm a mind reader hahaha!" He suddenly laughed, thus making you startled. "So when can we go?" He asked. You suddenly grabbed his wrist, dragging him to see your parents for their permission.

However it all suddenly turned bad, your whole big family were standing there, having a damn meeting. At first, you thought that there were going to be only your parents and maybe your uncle family but you got these whole bunches of people instead.

You were about to turn around but it was all too late. Their eyes were already gazing at you and Dawon since you decided to walk towards them. Their eyes somehow turned into a judging face, demanding an explanation of why you had decided to ruin their meetings. Feeling shy, you quickly let go of his wrist, hiding behind his back while one of your hand grabbed onto his waist.

"(y/n), what were you thinking??" Dawon leaned back, trying to whisper into your ear. "Oppa. Told them." you said quietly, pushing Dawon a bit from the back, making him moved forward. He then fixed his tuxedo, preparing to talk. "Ehem" Dawon coughed a bit, trying to get all of the attention even if all of the family were already looking at him.

"What is it Dawonnie?" Your mother opened up first. "So, (y/n) and I wanted to go somewhere. Can we have your permission ma'am?" He spoke out, using his medium skilled acting to act like a prince that was asking for his queen permission. On the other side, you were holding your chest, feeling relieved that Dawon was actually brave enough to ask them.

"A date?" Your uncle suddenly said, making the other family giggle, aiming for the two of you. You were feeling too embarrass to hear such guessing from your uncle, especially from the person who just married today.

You then looked back at Dawon, hoping that he would calm himself down and handled the situation the easy way. However, when you turned your head, you found his face was burning even redder than you were.

"No no no no!" Dawon waved both of his shaky hand to them, still with his face burning. You, who were hiding behind him the whole time finally decided to move forward. You felt bad to risk everything at him, wanting to help him now.

"I wanted some coffee, that's all." You said, specifically looking at your parents. "Uhm okay then. Just be back before night...." your father said, making you so happy to know that you could leave the party. You were so hyped to the point where you wanted to scream so bad in front of your parents. "Thank you dad!" You quickly grabbed Dawon's wrist and dragged him outside.

"Lovebirds"

_________________________________________