♠10♠

"Ok so what's the problem?" Inseong asked. "This one hyung." Hwiyoung pointed to the last questions on the sheets.

"Hmm, let me look at it first." Inseong grabbed the paper in front of him and started to read the question slowly. He then asked for a paper and a pencil, writing or drawing something. About seven minutes of waiting, he finally gave you the paper.

"Hyung you already done?" Chani asked. "I'm not that sure since it's an essay question, but that's what I got" Inseong crossed his arm in front of his chest.

"Why don't you guys just look it up in the internet?" Zuho suddenly came back from his room and sat together with the four of you. "Right! Why didn't I think of that!" You quickly grabbed your phone and tried to look up the answers on the internet.

"Here I found one!" You said happily while scrolling your phone. "Told ya" Zuho smirked. You then tried to compare between Inseong's answer and the Internet's answer. "The final answer is same, but the ways are different. Inseong oppa's work is much easier to understand." You explained to them.

"What? Hyung? How can you be so smart?" Chani looked at Inseong in awe. "Well, it's one of my charm." Inseong said, hand flipping through his hair with a cocky smile.

"Thank you Hyung" Hwiyoung said. "Yes, thank you oppa" You followed Hwiyoung, feeling happy that the job finally done.

After that, you, Hwiyoung, and Chani quickly wrote the answers on the carton. You looked at the clock which showed 6.30 pm, the exact time for you to leave their house. "Thank you for finishing the work with me--

"Come on guys let's eat! I made a special lasagna!" You were just about to leave but suddenly Rowoon called the others from the dining room.

"Ohhh!! Hyung you made lasagna?? I'm coming!" Chani immediately ran into the dining room. "Hey, Chani wait for me!" Hwiyoung also ran, trying to keep up with Chani. "These boys are so loud for food...." Zuho suddenly stood next to you still with his arm crossed.

"Come on (y/n), you should come eat with us. Your parents won't be happy if you don't eat dinner in time right?" Inseong suddenly embraced your shoulder, dragging you to the dining room. Zuho was walking, following you and Inseong from behind. Now that you had been caught in the situation, you didn't know how to reject them.

"Ah (y/n)-ssi. Come sit here. Look I made these special lasagna for you" Rowoon smiled towards you. "Ah, thank you oppa." You said, then ate dinner with the five of them. Hwiyoung, Chani, and Inseong was sitting across you. To be exact, Inseong was the one who sat in front of you.

Meanwhile, you sat in between Zuho and Rowoon. Rowoon was on your right and Zuho was on your left. Inseong leaded the prayer before eating and after that they all grabbed the lasagna.

"Here (y/n), you should eat a lot~" Rowoon took some of the lasagna and put it on your plate. "Yes Noona, Rowoon Hyung's cooking is the best!" Chani said with still with his mouth full. "Chani-ssi don't talk while eating" Inseong scolded him, getting a funny response from Chani.

"Thank you...." You grabbed a bite of the lasagna that Rowoon had put onto your plate. When chewing the lasagna, you turned your head to find that Rowoon had stopped eating and stared at you instead.

"Is it good?" Asked Rowoon curiously. "It's very good oppa, thank you" You nodded. Suddenly you felt a finger slipped on your left cheek. It was Zuho, showing a little pink blush on his cheek and continued to eat, pretending nothing had happened.

"Ya Zuho, we have tissues you know...." Inseong said, chuckling a bit after looking at what his younger brother did. "Shut up Hyung." Zuho replied back.