♠25♠

"Ohh so it was like that... Ya Hyung! I would be really happy if I were you!" Jaeyoon pointed at Youngbin right after you told him what seriously had happened between you and Youngbin back then in the shop.

While waiting for dinner, you watched some television show in the living room,  having a little chit chat with Jaeyoon and Youngbin. They told you about their works which turned out to be on the same company but on different positions. Both of them also having a vacation from work at the same time during this week.

"Well, the three of you seemed to be getting along with each other easily." Not long after that, your mom and dad returned from work. Your mom went and suddenly kissed your cheek then left to the kitchen to help Ahjumma cooking dinner.

You were embarrassed due to your mom behaviour. You then covered your face with your hands, hiding your blush. When you peeked at Youngbin or Jaeyoon, they only smiled shyly, enjoying the view of you getting embarrassed.

"Dinner ready!" Ahjumma suddenly called from the dining room, making the three of you ran to the dining room to had dinner with the whole family.

"Sooo... what did you guys do today? You know, an ordinary grocery shopping usually wouldn't take that long...." Ahjumna teased Jaeyoon by looking directly into his eyes. "Uhhh, we went to the arcade, mom." Jaeyoon answered her nervously.

"And...." this time ahjumma turned her head towards Youngbin, intimidating him since it was the only way to make him talk. As soon as she turned his gaze, Jaeyoon quickly held his chest, letting out a sigh slowly.

"Buy a pair of shoe. A boots to be exact, for (y/n)." Youngbin coughed a little, didn't even dare to look at his mother's eyes. "Ya, you could have just said that sooner, or else I will throw these away." She suddenly took a shopping bag which was filled with your boots, putting it on top the dining table.

"Jaeyoon-ah...." Youngbin stared at Jaeyoon intensely. "Sorry, hyung, I forgot...." Jaeyoon rubbed the back of his head while laughing a little, admitting his mistake on forgetting to take the shopping bag when he gave the groceries to his mother this afternoon.

"So you guys took (y/n) to the arcade and bought her this? You guys are so nice." Your father said happily, while pointing to the boots. "Thank you so much boys! I'm sure (y/n) is really happy. Right (y/n)??" Your mother pushed your elbow a little.

"Uh... Yes I am. Thank you Jaeyoon oppa. Thank you Youngbin oppa." You bowed your head lightly at the two of them, getting an awkward smile as their reply. After dinner, you helped your mom and ahjumma on cleaning up the dishes. Then grabbing the boots before heading upstairs.

As soon as you went inside your room, you sat on your bed, staring at the boots. The memory of the things that had happened this afternoon once again slipped trough your mind. Especially the image of Youngbin's face which made you extremely blushing.

You shook your head, trying to get back to reality and not blush. Sometimes checking your phone to forget about it. However, as soon as you unlocked your phone, a lot of texts coming from the guys back home.

Chani :
"Noona! Why didn't you tell me you were leaving to Malaysia?! I mean, you told Hwiyoung hyung but you didn't tell me. And, I don't like that :<"

Inseong :
"(y/n) ssi, I heard from Hwiyoung that You're leaving to malaysia. You know, my mother lived there! I hope you can meet her."
"Anyway, If you had told me sooner, I could have recommended you some great dating place in Malaysia hehehe...."

Rowoon :
"(y/n) ssi, did you eat well??"
"I heard from Taeyang that you're leaving to Malaysia. Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would have packed you some food if you had told me :("

'This is what I get from not telling them' you thought to yourself. Then you began to replied them back one by one with the exact message saying :

'The reason why I'm not telling you, was because I don't want to be a troublesome for you guys. But thank you for caring me. I miss you guys.'

You locked your phone, putting it on the lamp table next to your bed. You were about to sleep before your phone suddenly rang, thus making you unlocked it to see who had called you. It was an unknown number.

'Who is this? Should I answer? I'm not supposed to answer calls from stranger.... but, it could be important....' You thought to yourself for a few seconds but then decided to just pick it up.

" hello?? " you said to your phone nervously, feeling afraid of being hypnotized trough phone or anything similar to that.

" hi (y/n) ssi, uhm, it's Zuho. you remember me right? I changed my phone number. " You hold your chest and let out a sigh. Fortunately it was Zuho, the cold city boy who actually cared for you.

" yes of course oppa. you're Chani and Hwiyoung's hyung, right? " you said.
" yeah, uhm whatever. anyway, are you really in Malaysia now? " He asked with a curious tone.

" yes I am and I'm sorry for not telling you.... "
" uhm it's fine, it's not like something big happened or anything tsk."
" ooookaay.... so why did you call me? "
" yeah. sorry for calling you at night like this. about that. Ah... how am I supposed to say this.... "

" what?? "

" you see, I really like-----

((CRACK))

Suddenly there was a lightning, making you startled and decided to go to the window to peek outside. After a few seconds, the rain fell down heavily.

" (y/n) ssi, are -- the--- can you hear--

'What??? What was he saying?!' The connection went really bad thus making you unable hear what Zuho was saying.

" you're -- Malaysia---
" a- and -- difficult for me -- I hope --understand ---

" oppa! the connection is really bad right now, I couldn't hear you. " You yelled a bit to the phone, afraid that he couldn't hear you either. You were really curious about what he was going to talk about. 'Like? Malaysia?? What???'

Beep beep beep -------

Suddenly he hung up. You looked at your phone disappointedly.

'What was that??! He couldn't just left me hanging after saying something like that. That was ambiguous! Wait, could it be a love confession?? No way! We even barely know each other!' You ruffled your hair carelessly due to the curiosity.

Suddenly your phone vibrated indicating that Zuho actually did send you some messages. You took a deep breath, trying to calm down before clicking on the notification.

Zuho :
"I really like jagabee"
"They are some Japanese snacks that selled in Malaysia and it's difficult for me to be there, right?"
"I hope you will understand so please buy them for me"
"I will returned your money later."

"Oh my god..." You rolled your eyes and threw yourself on your bed.

_________________________________________