1:05 twilights last gleaming

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

The cold air of the forest can't reach them beneath the covers.

Ella listens to the sound of his heart beat with her head on his chest as it alienates all other things surrounding them. Countless thoughts run through Bellamy's mind. The most important being how content he is to have her in his arms. He's happy and even though he thinks he should feel guilty for being happy with the events of the past few days, he can't help himself.

"You're quiet." Ella notes tracing patterns on his chest. "Now."

Bellamy smirks. "Thinking."

"About what?" She asks lifting her head to meet his gaze. Ugh, those eyes.

"You." He admits softly, timidly. "This. Us."

"Is there an us now?" She asks, trying and failing to hold back the smile forming. Bellamy stares at her in awe.

"Yes." He says running his hand up and over her cheek to cup her face.

"Good." She bites her lip before leaning in. The kiss is soft compared to just moments ago, but it means just as much. She trails her lips to his cheek and then his jaw as he closes his eyes in bliss. "I'm yours, Bellamy Blake." She whispers nuzzling her face in his neck. "All yours."

ELLA'S POV

The sound of paper shuffling wakes me up from what was quite possibly the deepest sleep I've ever experienced.

"Bell?" I ask finally opening my eyes.

He pauses, silently cursing himself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay. What are you doing?" I ask reaching for my sports bra and jeans lying beside the bed.

"Something came down from the ark." He explains while keeping his back to me. "I'm going to go find it."

"Its still dark." I argue standing up and crossing to where he stands at the table, a couple maps laid out. "I'll come with you it could be dangerous."

"No." He says flatly. I look at him with furrowed brows.

"What, why?"

"I'll take care of it." He stops suddenly and closes his eyes, visibly annoyed that he let that slip.

"Take care of it?" I ask crossing my arms. "What does that mean?"