10//Calum POV

Calum POV:

Ugh!!!! I just can't stand it when Vanessa looks so in love with Luke!! I am so jealous!!

Why can't she love me?

I just left the room with Michael cause i couldn't take it anymore. I just watched some TV.

When Luke and Ashton got down stairs, i just didn't mind them.

"Someone look jealous..." Ashton said sitting next to me.

"Am not!" i said irritated.

"Someone's jelly ace!!" Ashton teased.

"Am not!!!" i said starting to feel my cheeks heat up into a light red. It's just the thought of Vanessa...i can't handle it. She's just so...ugh....

I know Michael likes Alliyah but he is really good in hiding his feelings. Unlike me...

"Earth to Calum!" i hear Ashton snapping in front of my face.

He stopped my thoughts.

"I am not jelly!! i just...ummm...i'm just..." i start.

"Lost of words?" Ashton smirked as I just continued watching. Ashton left to order some dinner.

"The girls are taking forever!!" Michael said tapping his fingers on the table.

"Our songs have been on replay for hours!! Aren't they use to it already?!" Michael continues.

"That's what you call Loyal Fans. Hahaha" Ashton tried to crack a joke.

"Very funny, say, where's Luke?" i asked.

"Yeah..where is that love bird?" Ashton said smirking.

"Oh please, don't act like you aren't!" Michaels said irritated.

"I'm right here!" Luke said sitting on the couch on the porch.

"Whatcha doing?" Ashton asked like a little kid.

"Just umm...nothing..." He said looking back to his phone.

"What's that?!" Ashton shouted snatching Luke's phone away from him.

"Give it back!" Luke shouted back.

"Here we go again!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh!! Luke is stalking Vanessa!!" Ashton sing-songed out loud.

Luke blushed and leaned on the wall and slowly slid down with complete embarrassment because just as Ashton sang it really loud, Vanessa and Alliyah came out of the room and heard it.

I laughed inside but i think Vanessa thinks it's cute. Why can't she just like me?!

We ordered dinner, pasta and chicken. We ate and chat a little about stupid stuff.

We finished and Vanessa and Luke brought the plates to the sink.

I really want to help out with Vanessa but Luke might get mad at me.

I saw Luke go and sat in the couch on his phone, again, and just left Vanessa washing the dishes.

"This is my chance." I whispered to myself.

I walked over like a normal person but as soon as i got close to her my heart started to skip a beat but i controlled myself.

"Hey." i said picking up a plate and washing it.

"Hi!" Vanessa replies. I couldn't think of what to say so i just smiled at her and kept eye contact with her.

She broke the silence..."I thought you didn't like doing chores." She started the conversation.

"I thought you might need some help with all of these dishes." I answered trying to hide myself from blushing.

"Oh. Thanks for the thought." She gave me a warm smile and we continued washing the dishes.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" i asked out of the blue.

"Sure!" She replied.

"What do you call a sponge that lives under the water?" i asked smiling.

"I know this!! Spongebob!" She answered.

"Aww! you got it!" i said pouting. She smiled and splashed water onto my face.

"What was that for?!" i asked laughing. I splash water on her too. Then after a while it got to the point that we were going too far that we were soaking wet!

"Never mess with the water master!" i said.

"Haha. I can mess with you any time i like." She replied sticking out her tongue.

"I'll get u next time." I said smirking.

We finished washing the dishes and we headed to our rooms but before we got up i look at Vanessa and told her.

"Hey..um..Vanessa, umm.. goodnight." I messed up!

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow. Thanks for the fun..." She replied with her warm smile.

I smiled back and got to my room, changed and slept with happy thoughts and i was glad and proud of myself that i was brave enough to go up to Vanessa!

-------------------
Thanks for reading!! Do you like the conflict or is it too cliché? Let me know in the comments. Also comment some suggestions or corrections. Vote if you like/loved it!! Follow if you want to be updated with the new stories i will be making in the future. Love you!! Thanks so much for all the support!

Loves,
Gayle xx