He chuckled "It's not I'm just a happy man that all but like I asked early how do you like it?" The man said focusing back at me.

"It's good I can fuck with it how would you like to do business?" I looked him in his eyes.

"I'll ship the product to your home town in 4 days you should have the many by them right" he said till smiling.

"Yeah , 20 k right ?" I asked just to make it clear.

"Indeed see you guys in 4 days" we nodded at him and in the corner of my eye I saw Rex mug the big guy from early. I shake my head as we made our way to the car.

2 days later back at home

Laying in bed with Kamiya and Ah'Mone I just smiled down at them.

"What you smiling at?" Kamiya asked looking at me.

"Just my family I love y'all so much" I kissed her and Ah'Mone forehead.

"I love you too baby" she said.

"I lowwy you too da da" Ah'Mone tried to say and it was so cute. She's been talking a lot more lately and it just made me realize my baby girls growing up.

My phone started ringing and it was Rex . "Who's that ?" Kamiya asked still focus on the tv.

"Just Rex it might be about the trap this gone take a second " she nodded her head and I got up.

Me: speak
Rex: them niggas here early
Me: what's you mean ? What niggas?
Rex: Larry and his big guys
Me: shit man it's 2 days early
Rex: I just said that shit b
Me: I'll be there in 10 minutes don't start any shit
Rex: you Ah'Mone daddy not mine I got this

He hang up and I walked back in the room to Ah'Mone sleeping and kamiya on her phone. She gone be mad but moves got to be made.

"Aye baby I'll be back" she looked up from her phone at me.

"Alright just be home by 12 I don't like when you out late like this at the trap" she said putting her phone down.

I grab her hands and pulled her into a gamut and kissed her lips. I love her with everything in me and I'm happy she's about to be my wife.

"I got you baby" I kissed her one more time then grab my phone and keys and head out.

Pulling up to the trap I parked and saw Tone in the front looking worried. I got out my car and walked him.

"What's wrong with you nigga" I asked seriously.

Rex ‼️

I was yelling at this Big nigga the same one I had a problem with the last meeting. He was getting in my face being disrespectful so i gone show him what a bitch is.

"You bitch ass nigga you can't come in our shit thinking you can talk reckless " I yelled at him.

"Nigga fuck you and your shit let's settle this" he said and I king walked in looking mad.

"Yo what the fuck going on in this bitch"he yelled looking me and the big guy up.

"Nothing " Larry smiled.