14

Kamiya 💕

2 1/2 months later

"Thank you New York I love y'all goodnight" I said walking off stage .

It's been a wonderful 2 month on tour so far and I love it . Even Lyric love it to , she likes being a manager a lot better than I thought. To say I was happy for her was an understatement.

I was on tour with 21 savage, and this new artist like me name Bando. He was dope and one of those rappers that talks about rubbing and killing.

"You did good out there Big K" Bando said and blushed. He started calling me that after our first show. At first I thought he was just being annoying but I grew to like it.

"Thanks I think it's gets easier within every show we do ya feel me " I said as we walked.

"Yeah I feel you but I was wondering since it's our last night in New York would you want to go out tonight " he grin.

Bando had like me since we was practicing before the tour. He was cool and sweat so after his 10th time trying to asked me out I finally said yes. That's when we was in Chicago. We've been talking since then , nothing serious because my mind still goes back to king.

I wonder if he already had the baby yet or if he and the girl together now as a family. What the fuck am I thinking that for he cheated on me fuck a nigga name Kingston Carter I thought .

"I would love to Bandi " he rubbed his hands over his wave then buy a mug on his face. I laughed because he hates when I call him that.

"Stop that shit Cuh but good I'll be by your hotel around 11" he kissed my cheek and walked off. I smiled as he walked away from me and I heard someone being loud.

"Oooo I saw that " Lyric said coming out of no where. I rolled my eyes seeing it was her.

"I don't know what you talking about" I smiled.

"Mhmmm " she said as we walked to my driver and body guard outside. We got in then head out.

After a few minutes we pulled up to my hotel and Biggie my body guard walked us in. When went up the elevator and stop on my floor then walked to my suite.

Me and lyric share a room because she don't want to sleep in a room by herself even though the label paid for her one so they just gave it away.

I took off my outfit I performed in and took a shower. Once I got out I did my hygiene things and got dress. (Outfit in Media ) .

"Where you going looking like a snack " Lyric said sitting on her bed with some pizza.

"You didn't get me any pizza?" I asked and she smack her lips. "But On a date with my boo if you must know" I smiled .

"Wait boo so y'all officially and didn't tell me , but what about king?" She said dropping her pizza.

"Well we are not official yet but I hope by the end of this tour we could be and for Kingston he is far from my mind " I flip my weave.

"Okay sis show him how to move on from a fuck boy , with that glow and get some new dick" she said clapping.

"You are to much can we be together first before all that getting dixk shit" I laughed. She shrugged and continued eating her pizza when I got a text from bando.

Bandi😻💦: I'm outside😌read 12:34pm
Big K❤️👅: bet I coming now with biggie delivered 12:35pm

"See ya bitch" I said.

"Bye hoe , have fun and that dick" I rolled my eyes as she laughed.

I grabbed my purse and phone then head out. When me and biggie got in to his truck his driver pulled off. Biggie sat by Bando Body guard Big Izzy.

"Hey Big Izzy " I said.

"Sup lil K" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. He calls me that because Bando calls me Big K and he things it's so funny.

"Mhmm so where are we going" I turn to look at Bando .

"Somewhere" He said.

"Why can't you just let me know where we going?" I asked

"Girl just sit the fuck back and enjoy the ride" he told me. I sat there quiet because he low key turn me on by being in control.

He looked at me and smirked I rolled my eye. Few minutes later we pulled up to a big building. We got out and walked in . The more we got in I realize it was a person theater place. It's a place where every room had 4 chairs that turns into bed with a big ass screen in front.(I made this up).

"Ooo I like this" I said as we took our seats.

"I had a feeling you would" he sat by me.

The movie played and we was watching "The Meg". After a few hours the movie was over and we was heading back to my hotel room. I got out and he came behind me .

"I enjoyed tonight Bando " I smiled.

"Me to" he said just looking at me. I started to walk to the entrance of my hotel when he grab me bring me back to him. He kissed me like he had point to prove.

He added tongue and things started to get heat so He stopped it after then we let go .

I smiled at him and he smirked. " I'll see you tomorrow Bando" I said walking away.

"I'll see you tomorrow Big K" he smiled than got back in his truck then his driver pulled off.

We had separate hotels just in case paparazzi was watching they could get all us at once. I finally got to my room and kicked off my shoes falling on my bed smiling.

"It must went good because it got you smiling and shit" lyric said laughing.

"Bitch he took me to a personal theater place an-" she interrupt me .

"I always wanted to go there maybe I'll get Rex to take me one day" she sighs.

"Okay can I finish now" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah continue " she laughed .

"When we left we came back here and he kissed me sis " I said getting happy all over again.

"Aw you actually like this guy huh?" She grin.

"I actually think I do he makes me smile, laugh and such a sweet heart" I blushed.

"Kingston who?" She said.

"Exactly Kingston who? Because I got a new boo , his name Bando he make that cash flow he never lacking or his money on the low" I rapped.

"Bitch You is crazy but that low key went hard but corny at the same time" we both started laughing.

I took off my clothes and put on some sleeping clothes then got into the bed. Maybe being with Bando is what's better for me then being with king because he did break my heart.