12

Kamiya 😍

It's been a few months since my birthday and my cousin Marcus come back down to our old town. Me and him haven't hang out like we used to since he's been down here. He started to work for our uncle at one of his clubs and his business. I really didn't mine about not hanging out because I've been with king everyday .

Graduation is in 3 days and I can't wait any longer. With me in and out the studio and spending time with King this is something I'm so proud myself for .

Right now I was in the studio with Lyric because i wanted her to hear my new EP that coming out the day after graduation called Lit beginnings .

All the songs on here is about my senior year getting ready for the real world. I never sat and thought what I would do after high school . It's either take my music career somewhere big or go to college.

"Damn sis these tracks hot as fuck I can't wait for this EP to drop I'll be the first to download " Lyric said and the auto engineer laughed at her silliness .

"Me either can't you believe we finally graduating" I said smiling .

"No but I can't wait " she said.

"What you doing after high school" I asked bobbing my head to the music.

"I don't know probably go college " she shrugged.

"Or you could be my manager " I smirked. I really need a manager now because when my last two song had drop a few months ago everybody went crazy . I got a lot of money by the way they keep downloading my songs.

She laughed than stop when she realized I was serious. "Oh you serious ? I don't know what to do Ka I've never been a manager before " she said looking worried.

"It's not hard at all, all you do is plan my shows , if people want to get to me they contact you to book me, you'll know when I ever I have a show or an event to do and keep it organized, also give them prices for me to do them and you get paid for that" I said .

"Sounds like a lot of work but I like a challenge so it's a deal " she smiled getting up to hug me and sitting back down.

"That means you're taking your music career serious now " Lyric said and I looked up thinking .

"I mean yeah I love music with a passion and I need a hustle plus people already hitting my Dm to perform at they parties and shit" I said flipping my weave.

"Girl bye but ima proud of you little Cousin" she smiled .

We finished up in the studio and we got in our separate cars going home. On the way home I got a Dm from Rodney. I haven't seen him since my birthday but he still tries to talk to me and I ignore him every time.

Looking at the Dm I rolled my eyes at it because he really pissing me off.

Rodthatnigga : Text me back I miss you ❤️
Rodthatnigga: I'm sorry for everything baby you still love me
Rodthatnigga: text back bitch
Rodthatnigga: you with that nigga King I swear if you gave that nigga the pussy instead of me ima kill you
Rodthatnigga: answer you fucking phone bitch
Rodthatnigga: I'll watch my back if I was you

He really just sat there blowing up my phone with threats. He blow me and had me 38 hot I was so mad that I was calm. He was a funny nigga and must forgot who my uncle is and didn't raised no pussy .

I can end his life with one phone call but I was going to be smart about it . Me and uncle J going to have something special plan for his ass. I smiled to the thought of me and my uncle doing this shit together again.

I'm not a killer but a few years ago that girl leave me no choice but to. Everywhere I went she pop up , drugged my uncle , and even threaten me I don't take threats lightly.

Max just let me in the gate and parked my car by my uncles . I walkeded in the house to the kitchen to see Susie cleaning up.

"Hey Susie what you made for dinner" I smiled at her. She's been our house keeper for 2 years now but she not to long ago had a kid so was out for 3 months. She actually Max wife we only hired her because we don't trust that many people.

"Well miss Kamiya I made spaghetti today was a lazy" she chuckled.

"Where's my uncle I have to talk to him" I said standing up.

"He's in his office doing some work you know how he get but I'm about to leave so see you in the morning" Susie said walking out the kitchen.

I told her bye then fixed me a bowl of spaghetti and ate it . When I was done I put my bowl in the sink and walked up stairs to uncle j office. I knock a few times before he said come in.

"Hey uncle j how was your day?"I asked walking to his desk.

"The usual, how was yours ka bug " he asked rubbing his temple . I debated if I wanted to tell him now but it's better now then later.

"It was good been with Lyric at the studio for half of the day then , when I left someone threaten me but you know " I said saying the last part fast.

He snapped his head up and I saw his jaw clenched. I know he was mad now. "The fuck You mean somebody threaten you Kamiya, who the fuck was it?" He asked .

"Rodney " I said lowly rolling my eyes.

"The bitch ass ex of yours Kamiya I knew I never like that nigga from the jump because of his vibes im going to handle it" he said pulling out his phone.

"No uncle j I want to be the one who do it " I grin at him.

"Are you sure Kamiya I mean I understand you want to get him but I promised you after the last time I wouldn't let you kill again" he looked me in my eyes.

"I'm sure he's been bothering me to long and after he threaten me that took me over the edge " I said getting mad .

"I know we don't take threats to lightly" uncle j smirked because he knew that was what I was thinking.

"Exactly " he put his phone down then got up and walked over to me.

"I'm proud of you ka bug" he hugged me and kiss my forehead. My phone started to ring and it was my fathers number. Why is he calling me I thought.

Uncle James looked at me and nodded his head for me to answer. I answered and put him on speaker.

Me: hello Victor
Victor: please don't be like that baby girl
Me: what do you want dad *i rolled my eyes *
Victor: I was calling to let you know daddies home now
Me: what does that mean
Victor: I'm coming back

When he said that I dropped my phone and I didn't even realize he hanged up after that . I looked at uncle James and sighs.

"It's okay ka bug you don't have to let him back in to your life fully if you not ready" he told me. I nodded my head and rest my head into his chest crying.

Some many thoughts was in my head. If he was back would everything change? Is my egg donor still with him ? Would he even accept my lifestyle now?