Happy Birthday Maddi! chapter 9 (Part 1)

"Maddi!! Wake up!" I heard Liam's voice whispering in my ear

As I slowly opened my eyes I saw him lying beside me smiling big.

"Happy birthday, baby girl!" he said

Actually, this is what my dad used to do every time it was my birthday. Which reminds me of him and makes my eyes tear up. I loved my dad so much but since my mother died he said that he just couldn't take even looking at us, so he just left.

"I know you loved when dad did this to you on your birthday!" he said smiling and caressing my face

"You still remember it?" I asked, whispering, while a tear wet my cheek

"I would never forget it!" he whispered back "Come here!" he said, now opening his arms for me to fall in his embrace

As I leaned my head in his chest, he wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe.

"Thank you Li Li!" I whispered in his ear as I knew how he hates when I call him that

He pulled away from the hug still looking at me "You're lucky that today is your birthday!" he joked

I laughed at this and hugged him quickly, one more time.

"Ok, so now go get ready. Your amazing day is about to start!" he said excited

"Ok!" I responded excited

I jumped out of the bed to go directly to my walk-in closet.

As I reached it I picked out an outfit (on the side >>>>>>>>>) and walked with it to the bathroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I changed into my black belted skirt and my white blouse. I wore my black blazer and put my grey pumps on.

As that day was my mum's death 4th anniversary as well, as we do in all of my birthdays since then, me and Liam were going to visit her tomb in the cemetery.

I applied my salmon-coloured lipstick and sprayed a bit of my favourite perfume.

When I was younger my mom gave me this necklace with a shaped heart pendant which I wear every time we have to go visit the cemetery.

I took a last glance at myself in the mirror trying to force a smile as it was my birthday but that as always been hard since 4 years before my birthday turned to be my mom's death anniversary. Oh, I miss her so much!

I walked out of the bathroom just to see all of the boys standing there.

"Happy birthday Maddi!!!" they all shouted as they embraced me in a tight group hug

"Aw thank you guys!" I said smiling

I looked over at Harry and noticed he was a bit off. Like, he hadn't been talking to me since everything happened with Liam and Zayn.

"So, Maddi are we going now to the cemetery?" asked Liam smiling sympathetically

I nodded smiling as he grabbed me by the waist and said goodbye to the boys before walking out the door.

We started to walk to the cemetery and I breathed the cool morning air. Birds sang on the trees as the sun shined through its' branches. The beautiful sunny day light up my mood but I knew that it wouldn't last longer.

Down the street I could see the cemetery's dark environment.

I stopped at the entrance as Liam stopped to look back at me.

I looked at the ground to try and find the courage to enter.

I breathed in and out and looked back up.

Liam held out his hand for me to hold.

I did and we smiled looking at each other like we were about to jump out of a cliff.

We walked though the many tombs and we finally spotted my mother's one.

Stood there was a man with his back turned to us.

I eyed Liam, questioningly, as he gave me the same look.

We walked closer to him and I walked past him so I could face him.

I gasped as I noticed who it was.

He gave me a guilty look.

Liam walked up to me and stood right beside me. As he looked at the man he held me close to him and seemed to have the same look of shock as me.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello lovelies! So, I have been receiving lots of requests to update this book. So, here it is!

This chapter is going to be separated in 2 parts!

Hope you guys like it!

By the way, who do you think that 'man' is?

Love you all

xoxo

Sara :) <3 xxx