"I'm Awwal" he says sitting beside me.
"Alright".

"We didn't meet. I couldn't attend the wedding I had a flight that day". He says back.
"Oh so you are also a pilot?" I ask not surprised.

"Yeah but odd thing is 3 weeks prior to your wedding he was talking about Zainab his girlfriend ".
"Well guys double date it's normal" I smile.

He looks surprised.
    "So you don't care?"
"I don't know why a guys friend will tell his wife that he was probably dating another girl on the day they got married " I say.

"No it's not that, it's just that it is somehow odd".

Wow this guy is smart, handsome, tall, well built and perfect, I hope I'm not drooling.

"When do you plan on getting hitched?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood.
     "Wow" He starts laughing.

"Well I love...love if that makes sense. I was never lucky".
   I look at him surprised.

"Same here I get envious of people who get married to the person they love, but I was never lucky. Life is hard".

He looks at me confused.
"How?...oh until you met Nas right?" He smirks.

"Yeah Yeah before I did that"

"What's so interesting about reality shows, they act like it's reality but it's not. They just act, like a movie" he says looking at the tv.

"Well the fights are to die for" I say smiling evilly.

"Just like your smile" he says and I start blushing. Oh god I'm stupid.

"Well among my other qualities" I say back.
"Wow you and Nas definitely deserve each other, both obsessed with your looks"

"He is but I am not an ego maniac".
He starts laughing and I just smile.
Even the way he smiles is sexy. Why oh lord? Why didn't I meet him sooner?

"It's time to leave" I hear Nasif's voice behind me.

"I guess people really do like sneaking up on you" Awwal says smiling.
"I swear and it's annoying" I say back smiling.

"Well I'll see you again next time and make sure you keep those muffins for me. They are to die for just like...." he smiles. Everything about this guy is sexy from head to toe, he probably looks sexy crying too. That sounds like I'm a freak.

    "Inshallah" I smile.
"Alright then, goodbye" he says.

"Yeah Bye"

"I should really go now " he says again not moving.
I nod.

"Yeah you should, you know the way out" Nasif says.

"Bye" awwal says before leaving.

I sit back down.
"Where you flirting with Awwal?" He asks and I shake my head.
"I hope not".

:

   Miracles.

They keep happening.
I'm in one presently.

I'm in the mini parlor upstairs with Nasif watching, at least he was, I was just chatting.
He is eating the muffins.

"Well what are we supposed to do? The muffins that would last about a month for the two of us is finished. Odd thing is since I made it I haven't eaten anything more than five pieces".
   "How? Only god knows" he says back still watching.

"Yeah I guess".

"We haven't talked about your conversation with Awwal yesterday." He says ruining the moment.

"Well there is nothing to talk about, we just talked a little" I say back picking up a muffin.

"You like him?" He asks not even interested in his question.

     "What do you think?"
"I think you wish you met him earlier " he says back.

This guy is really good.
"Well even if that is true it's never happening" I say back.

"What if we separate or get divorced?" He asks.
"That will never happen. I would rather stay in a loveless marriage than get divorced or separated from my husband, I find it weird".
I say and he only looks at me before he gets a phone call.

  He picks it up.
Yeah how you?

I'm alright.

Ofcourse I've eaten.

Me too so much.

I'll pick you up when I can.

Really?

Alright. We can go to a restaurant. Anything you like?

I keep using my phone, I was acting of course.

Of course I care.

Yeah okay

Love you too.

He ends the call.
I get up.

"You know if you want to talk to your girlfriend give me the respect I deserve by leaving when she calls. I don't care if you're having phone sex or whatever because I know I haven't done anything to deserve such disrespect " I say before I leave and slamming the door.

"Disrespectful bastard".

Yay?
Nay?