Having no mercy (Chapter 15)

Zayn pov

"He's off the grid"Liam say whilst focusing on the laptop.To be honest Liam is the brains of the group and we're just the extras......just kidding we help out in the best way we can.

"We're not gonna find him"Niall groan.

"You're just putting out negative vibes just get out Horan"Louis grit and dump all of his popcorn over Niall's head.Niall just shrug and ate.

"This is not the time for games! Right now the whole fucking world knows we're vampires and that's nothing to play about!" I slam my hands down on the table. "What happens then huh?"I angrily walk out of the room. Theresa and Daniel were seated in the living room watching cartoons.

"Hey...."I say having a seat beside them. Daniel climbed onto my lap as I rest my head on Theresa's chest.

"You Ok?"She asked while running her fingers through my hair. No lie that feels really good.

"I am now since I'm with you"I smile, looking up at her.Just by staring at her gives me goosebumps. When I was a teenager,I thought I could never love,never have kids but things can change. I kissed Theresa's cheek as all my worries went away."You know I love you right?"

"I love you too"

"Hey!! Where's my love??"Daniel came between us."We love you too "Both Theresa and I sat in unison and hugged him.

Liam ran in the room panting like a beast."We......we......found...."He tried to catch his breath but still failed.Louis pushed him out of the way and smirked,"Go sit down Liam you're getting too old for this...........anyway! We found Jeff!!"He did jazz hands along with it. I looked at him in disbelief, how could he still mess around in a time like this?

"Where.is.he?"I said through gritted teeth.

"Hold on Malik,hear this shit.Liam hacked into his phone and his most recent contact us someone in this fucking palace"He folded his arms in the process.

"We had a mole??"

"We still do you fucking dumbass"He gnarled with sharp fangs.I shook my head,all this time I thought my staff were trustworthy. So fucking stupid.

"It's Miranda"I heard Niall mumbled.I furrowed my brows as Louis spoke again.

"Who could it be??"He rubbed his chin like a detective eagerly to solve a case.

"It's Miranda"Niall said again looking obviously annoyed.

"Niall shut up I'm trying to think"

"It's Miranda!!"

"Oh I think it's Miranda......damn Louis you've done it again" Louis said grinning and looking satisfied with him self.

"Why her tho?"Harry asked out of the gloom,still dumbfounded.

"Think about it..............eh I got nothing"Louis shrugged.

"You're such an idiot...........Miranda got upset when Theresa moved in maybe even jealo--"

"Wait who's Miranda?"Theresa asked looking at me.

"And once again I'm interrupted"Niall mumbled and crossed his arms. Daniel patted him on his back to make him feel better.

"We'll talk later"I just earned a glare......woah. "Anyway where is he?"

Liam turned on his phone and showed.My fangs grew and I couldn't help but smirk.

Ding Ding Ding.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey ladies and gentlemen. I'm deeply sorry for not updating and for.....well making it short but I'm here now and will be updating more since it's CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!! YAAAY!!!!

Smack that comment button,give the vote button a gift and enjoy the next chapter!!!!!

Where are my friends at???? I wonder🤔