With a Baby(Chapter 2)

Theresa Pov:

"I cant believe it Evie,I can't believe I didn't recongise Prince Zayn"I raked my hand through my hair. And worse I had sex with him.Fuck what have I done?

"The club was dark so it was hard to recongise anyone in there"She says whilst fixing up the living area. If she knew I met Prince Louis and Prince Niall,she would flip, she got a little thing for Prince Louis.

I got bored now and switched on the TV. Just my luck there's King Malik and his two sons. Zayn was looking handsome as always. Memories at his house just kept replaying in my head. How he thrust into me with his hard cock.He know how to pleasure a girl in bed.

"Prince Zayn do you have a girlfriend?"A reporter asked.

"I'm single and always will be"He smirked. All that boy do he smirk.

"What about the girl from last night? Reports have it that you brought home a girl to your modern home.Is their a thing there?"Another asked.

"She's a nobody,you know me I'm a bachelor. "He clenched his jaw at first but recovered with a smile.

I switched off the Tv. This is what I get for sleeping with a guy whether Prince or not.

*Few weeks later*

I was face down in the toilet puking my guts up.What the hell is wrong with me? "Are you ok Tes?"Evie had a worried look.I glance at her with raised brow.

"Do I look oka--"I cut off my own sentence to vomit.She held my hair up as I groan face down in the toilet.

I got up and brushed my teeth."Tes I think you're pregnant"Evie says as I washed my mouth then laughed.

"I'm not pregnant,maybe it's something I ate"

"You didn't eat anything "She folded her arms as I chuckle"Maybe it's an upset stomachs from not eating"I responded as she dragged me to get room.

She forced me to change into something nice as she got her keys and drag me to her car.In one quick flash she drove off.

****************

"The hospital really Evie"

"Get out or I'll drag you out"She grit as I wasted no time.When did she get so mean? We both went in as I sat in the waiting room and she talked with the reception lady.

"The doctor will be with us in a sec"She came over and sat beside me.This is bullshit.There's no way I can be pregnant.

*20 mins later*

"Ms.Banks?"

I raised my hand as he told me to follow him.Evie came along and I sat on the dead hospital bed.I so hate hospitals.

"You're here to check if you're pregnant I see"He asked with his still focused on the paper in his hands.

"Yeah"

"Ok I'm going to do a blood test and be right back with you"He raised his head and smile. He's so hot for a doctor even Evie is drooling.

*10 mins later*

*10 mins later*

"Ms.Banks you are indeed pregnant"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did you like this chapter? I'm so sorry for it being short and I'll make the next chapter longer for you❤

By the way that doctor will be a big part in this story😉

Vote and Comment thank you ❤