Brazil(Chapter 6)

Theresa pov

"Ms.Banks?"I opened the door seeing a nice lady.She looked very sophisticated.

"Yea??"I ask a bit confused.She shook my hand and came in. Uh come in I guess.

"Please sign here and here for your new house"She say laying out some papers on the center table.

"Back the fuck up, What new house?"

"The one Prince Zayn brought for you and your baby boy, It comes fully furnished and with your own BMW"She smile as another knock came to the door.I excuse myself and opened the door seeing Zayn.

"Hi beautiful"He smirked kissing my forehead.I gave him a mad look as he frown leaning in the doorway.

"Are you buying me a house Zayn?"

"No"He say and I sigh in relief,"I already bought you a house you just need to sign the papers"He smirk coming inside seeing the lady.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You're my lady"He bit his lips and why the fuck do I find that sexy.

"No I'm not Zayn just answer me!"

"Fine, I'm leaving for Brazil in few hours for this meeting shit and I decide to buy you a house for you and my son,so will you just sign the papers and make me happy?"He gave me the puppy eyes and pout and I nod my head with a big smile. He's actually supporting us."And you don't pay nothing at all ok baby momma"

I chuckle and sign the papers. The lady shook my hand again and gave me the keys."Where's my little trouble maker?"Zayn asked going upstairs with me following behind. He went in my room seeing Daniel in his crib.I stand at the doorway seeing Zayn making funny faces and Daniel laughed. Was this the same guy that told me I was on my own? Couldn't be.

"Daddy is going away for a few days little buddy,I'll miss you"Zayn held the back of Daniel's head and kissed him on his cheek. Tears gather in my eyes as I watched them.He put him back in his crib and came to hug me.

"I'll miss you most of all"He smirk giving me the kiss of my life.Zayn Malik can kiss a dead person back to life.

"I'll send you the direction ight?"

I nod and he left.I touch my pipe remembering the kiss.So gently yet passionate.Am i falling for my baby dad?

*Few hours later* Zayn pov

"Soy el Príncipe Zayn y quisiera que toda mi gente supiera que estoy allí para ellos y siempre los apoyaré. Prometo enorgullecer a mi país y hacer que el mundo sea un lugar mejor."I say as my Spanish tutor was impressed.I been practicing for days now and I finally got it right.

"The private jet is ready let's go"Dad announce as my staff grab my suitcase and we walk in the airport going to the VIP area.The area was stack with paps as my bodyguards protect me.I got onto the jet safely and Harry came in after.

I took a seat as Harry came to sit beside me."Zayn look I'm sorry,I just panicked.You're a royal and she's a non royal.I thought she would be after your money or something so I just wanted her to stay away."

"It's alright Harry,I forgive you"I say as we bro hug.

"Yuck love"Louis say behind us and we chuckle.The jet took off and I fell asleep.

Few hours later

"We're here wake your ass up"Louie yell in my ear.I jot up and my sleepy eyes went to look through the window.Damn Brazil is beautiful.

The jet landed and we came off."Look who finally got here"My cousin Liam say.

"Long time no see"I say as he grin.I gave him a hug and the rest of the crew did the same.

"How did the project go?"

"We won.The money will go to everyone's account."He smirk and fix his shades.Paps came in seconds as they got lucky pictures of us.

Prince Zayn how's your son?

What's his last name?

Are you and Theresa a thing?

The questions kept coming and coming as we all got safely in the limo.
"Ready for your Portuguese interview?"

"What Portuguese interview?"I asked, a bit confused as Liam frown.

"Your speech,you should say in Portuguese"

I look to my dad and grip his tie.I growl loudly,my fangs sharper than ever."You said it was Spanish!!! I don't got fucking time to learn my speech in Portuguese!"

"Son we'll fix This,The interview is tomorrow so use today to learn It"He say taking his tie from my clutches.

"I can't,tonight is the red carpet!!!!"

"Wanna stop to get some food?"Louis ask.

"Shut up Louis!"Harry and Liam say in unison.Louis kept quiet the rest of the drive to our mansion.Yup we got a mansion in Brazil.

Can things get any worse?

Theresa Pov *Again*

"This house is amaballs!!"Evie yells in excitement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This house is amaballs!!"Evie yells in excitement. I couldn't believe it.I'm going to live here and all because of Zayn. The father of my baby.

"You see this Danny, Your new home baby boy"I smile,blowing onto his stomach. I gave him to Evie and started looking around the place.He was right, This place come with a lot of furniture and was indeed fully furnished. I bet there's a lot of bedrooms in this place.

"I need me a sugar daddy"Evie pouts causing me to laugh.I took Daniel and looked into every room til I found the nursery.

I place Daniel in his crib and look around

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I place Daniel in his crib and look around. It is perfect. Now I feel like making love to Zayn. Shit control yourself Tes.I found a bedroom closer to Daniel's room so that anything is wrong,I could just run over.

I found my way back downstairs and Evie was already getting comfortable in the sofa with a big bag of chips in her hands watching t.v.

"Really Evie?"

"What??"She ask with a stuffed mouth.I chuckle grabbing her chips and went to the kitchen.

I tried dialling Zayn but he won't answer.I want to thank him over amd over maybe sometime in bed but over and over again.

This is the dream.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote and Comment thank you ❤

Alpha Zayn(BOOK 1) 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें