Oh Shit (Chapter 3)

Zayn Pov:

"Look at this shit"Harry say,showing me something on his phone.Its a picture of me carrying the same girl *I met at the bar* in my car. "People think you and this girl are a thing now"

"I say diss the bitch, that same girl punched me in my stomach"Louis growl and rubbed his stomach. I couldn't help but laugh.

"How the hell did that happen?"I laugh.

"Look I already told you she punched me,I'm not in the mood to go in detail"He say with slight annoyance. I shook my head and switch on the Tv.

"Hey guys"This really hot girl came in with my dad following behind. Blonde hair, blue eyes,nice lips and definitely noice body.Harry was about to shake her hand but I push him out of the way and shook it.

"Prince Zayn,nice to meet you"I smirked and looked back at Harry. He held a middle finger at me but I smile in victory.

"I'm Miranda the new royal advisor"She smile but I frown and look at my father.

"What happened to Marcel?"

"He's on vacation, Miranda is just temporary"He reply with a smile."Miranda,my son Zayn will show you your room"

Don't worry I'll be doing more than showing.

"Follow me"I took her bags and head up the grand staircase.I took her to her room as she settled in.Being me now,I just lean in the doorway watching her every move.

She started taking off her blouse as I smirk. God I'm smirking a lot for this girl.

She turned as she widen her eyes realising I'm still here,"Oh my God!"She shriek covering her upper area.

"Why hiding?"I went closer removing her hand as she blush.I life her chin up giving her a glimpse of my red eyes as she back away.

"That's right sweetheart,you're working with vampires, I trust that you're going to keep our secret"I raise my brow as my fangs grew out.She nod with tears gathering in her eyes.I crash my lips on her as I felt her body relax. I can do miracles with my lips.

"Be a good girl and come to my room tonight"I whisper dangerously in her ear.I use my vampire speed and left the room.

Theresa Pov:

"Evieeee I'm hungry"I whine.I heard Evie groan from another room.

"Bitch shut up and get it yourself"Evie say and I whine louder.My best friend being really mean to me.After five whole seconds,I got up and went to the kitchen.

Shit there's nothing to eat here.I grab Evie's car keys and drove off to the store.

As I finished,I walked back to the car as I saw a large crowd by the park.It seems to be the Malik brothers doing a meet and greet.

This will be interesting .

I put the bags in the car and went over there to join the line.After 10 mins it was my turn.

"Prince Zayn nice to mee--"A smirk appeared on his face but disappeared once he saw my baby bump.He looked to his brother who had really wide eyes.

"Theresa pleasure meeting you too"I smirk as he clench his jaw,grab my hand and pull me off to somewhere.

"The fuck is this?"He grit eyeing my baby bump.For a Prince he's being a real bitch about this.

"Obviously I'm pregnant"I roll my eyes.He grab my chin forcing me to look at eyes.I swear it changed colour.
Maybe I'm just seeing things.

"What would you think I would do? Be there for You,Comfort you. I ain't doing shit like that you're on your own and that night at my house,It was nothing to me"

I could believe what I just heard.He was the one who didn't pull out and got me pregnant but then again,I agreed to have sex with him. Anger took over me as I slapped his face."You're a dick"

He grab my hand.I struggle to move my hand but he got a strong grip."You love my dick remember" He smirk then putting his lips on my neck. No No No don't fall for this again Tes.

"You love when I fuck you rough remember, damn when you scream my name so fucking sexy" I don't recall how his hand reach down my sensation fingering me but it did.No! I'm not falling for this again,I push his miracle workers away from me and walked away.

I drove back home."Where the fuck were you?"Evie yell in my ear.I put my finger on her lip to shut her up.

"I saw Zayn at the park and I thought 'what would be do if he found out he got me pregnant?' So I went over there,he got angry, drag me off,told me he's doesn't care,started kissing me and start finger--"

"Woah woah Woah..........WOAH!,first he abandon You then you let him put his hands on You,are you crazy?!"

"I don't know okay!!! Anytime I'm around him.....ugh I just can't explain"I say flopping down on the couch.I switch on the TV and I widen my eyes,grabbing Evie's hand.

"What?" She ask as I pointed to the Tv.

"The same girl strikes back again, this time with a total big surprise.We don't have a name yet but she was last seen at the park where the meet and greet of the royal brothers were held.She greeted Prince Zayn as he was shock of what was before him. *They show the video of Zayn dragging me off* Yup guys that's right that same girl is having Prince Zayn's baby....tune in to find out more"The reporter wink at the screen as I switched it off quickly.

"Oh shit" We both say in sync.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Any ideas kicking in? Be sure to tell me in the comment. I would love to hear your ideas.

 I would love to hear your ideas

A lil something for y'all 😂

Vote and Comment thank you❤