Cheater (Chapter 7)

Zayn pov

"Where's my tie?"I groan in annoyance as my server came immediately.

"I packed it in your suitcases my Lord?"

"If it was in my suitcase I would be wearing it you idiot"I got fed up and went downstairs.My family was already dressed while I can't find my stupid tie.

Well I do look rather hot without a tie so what the hell?

"Ready?"Liam ask us and we all nod.We then went in the limo and drove off to the grand gala. We finally arrived and step out.Cameras immediately started flashing my way.

Prince Zayn over here!

I continued to walk and stop taking a few pictures. Stella came to my side as I smirk."Look who we got here?"I say as she blush.

Lets see a kiss for the camera!!

I lifted up her chin and kissed her and they snap a picture but I wasn't done.She kept rolling her tongue with mine so I kept doing that too.She finally pull away and smile.

"You wouldn't mind if you wake up in my bed tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't but what would we do during the night?"

I threw my hand around her shoulder and brought her face closer to mine so I could whispers in her ear,"I would fuck your insides out"As I said that her face turned bright pink.

She took her hand with mine as we entered the party.

4 hours later

"Harder please!"She beg under my grip as I thrust deep inside her.Her hands moved to my back and dug her nails on my skin. Fuck

"Zayn I'm close"I gave her one last head thrust as she explodes.We both climaxed as our bodies were covered with sweat.

She looked at me and touch my hair.I grab her hand dropping her before she could run her dirty little fingers through it.She frown and I groan,laying on my back. No one touch my hair.

"Can we cuddle?"Her soft voice rang through my head.I nod pulling her body close to me and I rest my head on hers.

"Do you really have son Prince Zayn?"She ask still with her eyes closed.

"Actually I do,is that a problem?"

"It's not......just not"She sigh and drift off sleep.

A few minutes later *Video call from Theresa*

I woke up by my phone ringing annoyingly. I took it up seeing Theresa video calling me.Stella was at the other end of the bed so she wouldn't see her right?

Z and T video call.

T: Hey Zayn *she does a smile*

Z:Wassup Babe *He fixed the sheet covering his shaft properly*

T:How are you? Did the party went well?

Z:It went very well *He smirked*

T:I miss you.......*sad face* when will you be back??

Z:In two days baby girl and you know you miss something else to huh?

T:You naughty boy.......

Z:That's how I am love? By the way did you like the house?

T:I love it!!! Thank you so much. Danny will grow up perfectly in it.

Z:*he couldn't help but smile* Yeah he will.

*Stella wakes up listening their conversation but kept her eyes closed*

T:Danny and I can't wait to see you.

Z:I can't wait to see you guys too. Love you both.

T: *shock face* Uh.....I love you too *She smile as her face turned pink*

Call ended!!

I turned off my phone and went back to bed.Daniel..........he's all I'm thinking about.

*Morning*

I woke up, wiping the sweat off my forehead. I heard the shower running so I guess Stella is in the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and went downstairs.

"Have you learn the Portuguese language?"

"Shit! I totally forgot about that"

Liam slap his forehead then smack me.Why the hell did he do that? "Are you trying to tear our reputation down!"

"Maybe he is"Louis smirk,looking at me.

"Shut the fuck up Pussy"

"Don't get salty asshole"

But forget about him whay am I going to Do?

.

.

.

.

.

Really crappy ending I know 😂. Sorry about it tho,I'll make the next chapter a bit longer tho👌.

So thoughts? Tell me in the comments and I'll happily answer.

Vote abd comment thank you❤