The Hidden One

Title: The Hidden One

"Aaron was puzzled at his own anger, "Why is her presence so vexing?" He pushed away from his desk and slowly circled around her as he studied her stature. "Big beautiful eyes, long lean neck, tiny waist, and over flowing bosom."Letta's chest heaved with uncertainty, "Sir, what have I done to offend you?"Aaron stopped close to her side, his face was close to hers. He could smell the sweet scent of her skin. "Why Letta? What do you want from me?"When Letta's mother passes, their master takes her under his wing as his own. Letta grows into a beautiful Roman woman, and she is intended for her masters son Demetrio. After serving many years in Cesar's army, Demetrio has plans of becoming a governor in his district. With innocent, beautiful, intelligent Letta by his side, what could go wrong? With a lie of a well know soothsayer, Letta is cast aside by Demetrio and replaced by Emella, a power hungry woman that will stop at nothing to get what she wants. With Demetrio still pining over Letta, Emella takes her pain out on her in the worst way. Aaron, a brave stubborn Roman legionnaire finds Letta and rescues her. What will happen between the young beauty and the head strong heart throb?

MATURE CONTENT

Author: Mhwilkie

Rating: 7.8/10

Status: COMPLETED