Chapter 10: The Legendary Assassin

Start from the beginning

(Ginyu)"I can't believe it, he's hitting all of Lord Cooler's vital points!"

(Chiliad)"They don't call him the Legendary Assassin for nothing."

Cooler tried to attack, but Hit always seemed to be one step ahead of the Frost Demon.

(Hit)"You only have one option left, surrender."

(Cooler)"Do you know who I am!? I control over 42% of Universe 7, I won't dishonor myself by giving up!"

(Cooler)"I don't believe it, I thought that this golden form was invincible! What is Hit doing to dodge my attacks!?"

(Hit)"Have you formulated a strategy yet?"

(Cooler)"Huh?! Why you!"

He went for another punch, only to receive one to the stomach, but he was able to grab Hit's arm.

(Cooler)"Hehehe, I got you now! It ends he-"

As he was able to punch Hit in the face, the assassin somehow hit him in the gut without moving a muscle.

(Cooler)"H-How do you...do that?"

His gold skin returned to purple and white, and he fell unconscious.

(Referee)"Victory by knock out goes to Hit of the sixth universe!"

(Champa)"FINALLY! We're winning for a change!"

(Beerus)"Damn, this guy's different from the rest after all."

(Referee)"The next match is, Guldo vs. Hit!"

(Guldo)"WHAT?!? I can't fight him!"

After Chiliad retrieved his brother from the arena, he said to Guldo privately.

(Chiliad)"Listen, you don't have to actually fight him. I have a plan."

(Guldo)"What is it?"

(Chiliad)"This Hit character, he's doing something. Just before his opponent hits him, he manages to get a hit on them directly in one of their vital points."

(Guldo)"So what are suggesting I do?"

(Chiliad)"Before you throw a punch at him, stop time. Once you figure out his secret, make it look like he knocked you out of bounds."

(Guldo)"...Alright, I'll do it!"

(Chiliad)"Good, I have a feeling I'll be fighting him next."

Guldo jumped down to the ring, trying to look confident.

(Hit)"You could give up right now. If that other guy is stronger than you, this won't be a fair fight."

(Guldo)"H-Heheh, n-now why would I do that? A member of the Ginyu's Force can't surrender! And besides, y-you don't scare me!"

(Guldo)"Not that much!"

(Hit)"Hmph, have it your way."

Champa shot the gong, and laughed.

(Champa)"Hahaha! This small fry has no chance! Hey Beerus! Hope you're ready to lose!"

(Beerus)"Shut up, fatass! Once Chiliad gets down there, he'll rip Hit apart!"

(Champa)"We'll see about that!"

(Guldo)"Here I go!"

He ran at Hit, about to throw a punch. Just before he made contact, he yelled.

(Guldo)"TIME FREEZE!"

He shut his eyes, and stopped time. He opened his eyes, and saw that Hit was no longer in front of him.

(Guldo)"Wh-Where did he go?!"

He backed away, bumped into something, and was horrified to see that it was the assassin himself.

(Guldo)"What the hell?! He didn't even move! Wait...that's his secret! I've figured out his secret!"

He started to feel light-headed.

(Guldo)"I can't keep this up forever, I need to tell Chiliad!"

He ran off the ring, and made it look like he got hit, as he let go of his breath. Everyone on Universe 6 was confused on what happened, even Hit.

(Referee)"Guldo is out of bounds! The victory once again goes to Hit!"

(Champa)"Yes! Three down, two to go! I can already hear Beerus complaining about finding the last Super Dragon Ball for me!"

In the spectator seats, Tundrai asked the robot something.

(Tundrai)"That reminds me. Gete? You can find the Super Dragon Balls right?"

(Gete)"Correct."

(Tundrai)"Then where is the last one?"

(Gete)"I'll reveal that when the tournament is over."

(Tundrai)"Keeping secrets, huh? Wonder who programmed that."

(Gete)"Your father suggested it."

Guldo flew back up to Chiliad, looking terrified.

(Guldo)"Lord Chiliad, I now what Hit's doing!"

(Chiliad)"Well don't keep us in suspense, what's his secret technique?"

(Guldo)"He can stop time like me!"

(Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to stop this story at the Zamasu Arc, but I may do the Tournament of Power.)