Chapter 2

Yuzu gasped. She was utterly shocked. Did Mei hate her that much?
She fell on her knees, emotionless, still looking at Mei. Then her tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I..." Mei looked like she was processing what she did.

"If you hated me that much, you could've told me!" screamed Yuzu. She stood up and ran away, crying.
Why... Why didn't Mei tell me she hated me? It would've been less hurtful this way. Yuzu ran out the door past Matsuri.

"Yuzu!" yelled Matsuri.

Yuzu didn't care anymore. She just wanted to get away.

She found herself on her bed, eyes puffy from crying. It felt as if all her tears have gone  but still went on crying. She stopped herself from crying since it'd do nothing.
Ume (Yuzu's mom.) wasn't home yet because she had a job trip.

Yuzu thought of Mei, how her face looking at her, seeing her as a stranger. Her emotions and words explained everything. How Yuzu only thought of herself... Not Mei's emotion and thoughts. Only her thoughts. She couldn't believe how selfish and stupid she was.

Yuzu just cried herself out when she realized that.

"Yu... Zu..." a voice called out to Yuzu.
It was Mei. There were white walls, white ceilings and white floors. Everything was the whitest white Yuzu had ever seen.

There was Mei standing out, reaching towards Yuzu. Her arms reached for Yuzu.

Yuzu reached as far as she could, they were almost touching Mei's arms.

Until a black wall interfered in the middle, making Yuzu's arm touch the wall.

"MEI!" Yuzu screamed.

Yuzu sat up and gasping for air. A tear rolled down her cheek.

She wiped her eye and checked the time, 7:19 AM

1 New Message

Harumin:Matsuri told me what had happen. RU OK?

Yuzu: Yeah, I'm fine.

Yuzu shut off her phone and went out to make breakfast.