3.16 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince. End.

Start from the beginning

He took out a candle from his robe and lit it up with a nearby torch. Then he stared at the door to the room and chuckled. How stupid could they be? They even dismissed all the guards nearby so that no one would hear their conversations. Luckily it made it so much easier for him since he could enter without any obstacles.

Mo Fan smiled evilly once before throwing the candle at the room, watching it light up in delight. To increase the effects he lit up any flammables nearby and threw them all around the room. He looked at the fire but he was not satisfied enough so he threw a few sticks inside the room and lit them up. Since the whole building was made of wood, it didn't take long before everything was on fire. 

Mo Fan only stopped after he heard the screams from the room. He had already blocked the door so their attempts of running out didn't work and they could only stay inside the burning room in panic. Mo Fan stared at the flames in delight as they reflected in his dark eyes. He truly looked like a demon.

"Big brother?" A small shaky voice came from the courtyard. 

"?" Mo Fan frowned and looked towards the source of the voice where he saw a little kid sitting on the ground while shaking.

"Why?" Little Yi asked as he slowly tried to back away.

"Because they were in the way" Mo Fan answered as he disappeared from Little Yi's sight. Of course, the reason why he killed them was that of revenge, but why would he bother to explain it?

###

Slowly after the incidence, Mo Fan built up power as he slowly became a more important figure in the palace. At the age of 15, he went out in war and easily killed the enemy commander, gaining him a lot of fame. Mo YiMin was thrown out by the king for being the child of Qi Liang; a woman who had murdered countless of innocents of people. Her true nature was brought to light by Mo Fan who had dug up everything about her past.

After that Mo Fan put of poster wanting to capture Mo YiMin. This caused Mo YiMin to change his name to Qi Yi so that he wouldn't be found. At this time he was only 7 so you could only imagine how hard it must've been for him who was chased all over the country.

-End of memories-

"Hehe" Mo Fan chuckled and stared at the roof. Fate really loved playing with him, didn't it? He only wanted to avenge his mother and this is what he got. A life full of sadness, darkness, and murder. Isn't it wonderful? 

"This is my price for killing innocents, I guess?" Mo Fan smirked and stared at his rough hands stained with blood from men, women, and children. He deserved to die just like the woman who had killed his mother. He was in no way better than her.

"If I had not been so obsessed over revenge, where would I be?" Mo Fan pondered and smiled from his imagination in which he was happily playing with his children while his dear wife was cooking. It was a life that he could never have.

"Mo Fan!" A feminine voice shouted accompanied by the sound of fast footsteps.

Mo Fan looked at the opening to the basement and saw a pretty woman in white run in. He smiled as he stared at her. This time it was a smile of genuine happiness. Right, even if his life was filled with dark things, he still had her. His precious light.

"Y-you are okay, right?" Piper asked as she panted heavily. It had been a while since she ran that fast. She walked to Mo Fan's cell and gripped the wooden bars with her hand for support.

"Of course" Mo Fan stood up and walked up to her and looked into her pretty, purple eyes. The sadness and emptiness he felt before completely went away.