Sighing, I plopped down on the bed next to my sister, eyes staring at the purple ceiling before turning my head and looking at her. "Whatever." I smiled at her, shaking my head slightly. "So do you like your outfit your highness or would you like me to fix it?" I asked her, smiling widely as I teased my favorite person on the planet.

Lydia scoffed, turning around to look at me as she flopped onto her elbow to see me better. "No dork, it's wonderful." Dropping her body down onto the bed back first, Lydia stared at her ceiling so I turned my head back around and proceeded to do the same. Suddenly thinking of something, I turned abruptly in her direction.

"Hey. When was the last time you cleaned these sheets?" Slightly wide-eyed, I knew they were probably clean, but you can never be too sure. Lydia broke out laughing before turning her head in my direction, a lazy smirk painted on her red lips.

"Rae, if sex sheets are what your corrupted little mind is thinking of, don't worry. I always wash them after Jackson leaves. I also switch the sheets once every couple months, they're clean." Turning her head back to the ceiling, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I did the same. And then I sprung up once I thought of what she'd said.

"Hey! You're the reason my mind's corrupted!" Turning sharply to give her an incredulous look, I saw a simply smirking Lydia lying next to me. Narrowing my gaze, I realized she was just trying to mess with me. Sticking my tongue out at her, I got up off the bed, walking towards the door.

Shutting off her light, I heard a faint, "Hey!" behind me in protest as I shut the door and walked away. "Night Lyds!" I yelled behind me, chuckling faintly to myself as I continued the short trek to my bedroom. From the distance, I heard a disgruntled, 'night,' as I opened my door.

Pushing myself through, I closed the door and headed to my closet to grab my shoes for tomorrow. Finding the strappy pair I wanted, I placed them next to my white vanity before oping my jewelry box and making sure my crescent moon necklace was indeed hanging inside.

Yawning, I threw myself onto my dark gray colored bed and grabbed a book from the side table. I couldn't wait to finish it. The book was 'The Deathly Hallows' by JK Rowling. I'd been reading it for a while and I hadn't had the time to finish it. 

As I opened up the book to page 582 and began reading, a picture fell from the back of the book. Knowing it was my bookmark, I picked it back up from my bed and placed it on the side table where the book had previously been.

Looking back at the pages, I began reading the rest of chapter 29 and continued until I was done with chapter 30 and placed the bookmark back in, setting it back to where it belonged. 

Pulling down my covers, I got comfy before yanking them back up and laying back on my fluffy pillows, the last thing on my mind being a spastic boy with buzz-cut hair.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

"I-I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." Scott explained, splashing as he walked through the small creek in the woods. "And that's not the only weird thing. I-I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." He continued, looking back frantically but excitedly at his spastic best friend.

"Smell things?" Stiles asked. "Like what?" Stiles continued to walk behind Scott, looking at him, waiting for an answer. Scott looked back at him, still walking.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket." He answered, completely serious.

"I don't even have any mint mojito gum-" Stiles cut himself off as he pulled an old piece of gum out of his pocket, the wrapper slightly pulled out at the sides instead of right around the piece of mint chewy gum. Looking back up at his shaggy-haired friend, he watched Scott shrug before turning back around and continuing to look for his lost inhaler. Stiles followed behind.