" To buy clothing for Angie," Damien replied.

" And I guess you need my help with that," she stated and Damien nodded.

" You want something cute and church like right?" Ciara questioned and Angie nodded.

" No something sexy and classy," Damien replied and Ciara turned to me for confirmation.

" Excuse us for a second," I told Ciara before taking hold of Damien hand and dragging him to a distance away from Ciara ear shot.

" I'm not wearing anything exposing!" I informed him in a firm voice.

" The fact that a dress is sexy doesn't mean it is exposing," he defended as if I am being ridiculous.

" Really?" I asked slightly unsure.

" Yes, so just trust me," he said in a calm firm voice and I nodded in compliance.

***
" So we are going for sexy and classy right?" Ciara declared the moment we got back to where she was standing.

" Yes," I nervously replied not really sure I was doing the right thing.

" Yah! Angie come with me, I have so many suggestions and I really hope you will love them all," She rattled and I could tell she was excited about whatever dress she had in store.

" Hey are you guys leaving me out here," Damien shouted after us.

" Not really, you go sit on the couch in front of the changing room and just be the judge," Ciara instructed him with a wink.

" I think I will love to do that," he replied before Ciara took hold of my hand and led me to dresses section.

"Oh look at that is hot, will look good on you," she kept pointing to different dresses and taking them  to be tried out without waiting for my opinion on the one I liked.

" Ciara wait a second, am here for a dinner dress. Nothing more," I informed her when I realised we had about twenty dresses in our possession which included casual dresses.

" According to the text he sent me, you are doing a complete wardrobe change," She said and gave me her phone to confirm the text Damien sent about a minute ago.

" I'm going to kill this guy, we never talked about a complete wardrobe change," I yelled and the few people around turn to look in my direction.

" Angie wait. No need to get mad over this issue. He is paying and a lady does not say no to a gift," She reasoned her eyes pleading for my understanding.

" Fine let's go see how it turns out," I uttered with a huff before heading to the changing room with Ciara close behind.

I came out wearing a long brown flowing  glittering dress with a low cut at the breast area. It stuck to my body accentuating my curves at the right places. Damien mouth hug open making me self conscious.

" Damn you look fuckable," he stated before he slightly lick his lips,his eyes briefly glaze over with lust.

" Eew why do I suddenly feel like you just raped me with your eyes," I uttered and covered my upper part with my hands.

" Trust me that is the look that will get Alan running to you," he defended.

" Whatever you say, you the boss," I said with a grin.

I kept changing into the numerous dresses and each one made me feel powerful as Damien's eyes flash with desire occasionally and Ciara kept flooding me with compliment. If only I could get Alan to look at me that way.

I finally tried out the last dress which was a knee length bodycon with turtle neck.

" Keep it on!" Damien instructed when I made an attempt to change into my normal dress.

" Hell no, am not walking out of this store looking like this," I retorted and headed inside the changing room.

I had almost succeeded in removing the attire when Damien barge  into the place. I yelped and tried to cover myself when he forcefully took my dress away from me.

" Is nothing I haven't seen before," he muttered before heading out, leaving me with no choice but to wear the body con dress.

He had a pair of kitten heel in hand when I finally headed out.
"Wear this it matches with your dress," he voiced out before bending down to remove my shoes and helping me into the new one.

" Tha_thank you," I stuttered my throat suddenly feeling dry, a reaction I was getting as a result of the tingly sensation his touch on my feet cause.what the fuck is suddenly wrong with me.

" Welcome," he responded looking up at me whilst I tried to avoid his gaze by looking else where.

****
It was finally the dinner night and Logan texted me that he will be coming for me. I change into the dinner dress and Irene helped with my hair. She was totally awed by my appearance.

"Forgive me for staring , You look beautiful," Logan complimented after composing himself and closing his open mouth when I opened the door.

" Thank you," I uttered. I could be blushing red if I was white from his intense gaze. "You don't look bad yourself," I added and he smiled in appreciation.

" Shall we," he stated offering me his hand.

We got to the dinner hall and most eyes turn in my direction and I involuntarily tightened my hold on Logan. He squeeze my hands in assurance sensing my awkwardness.

We engage in small talk as we sat down before he asked me to dance  when a song he claimed was his favourite came on. I sighted Alan dancing with Dorcas some few meters away but his eyes were on me and he seemed angry. I suddenly felt dizzy and excuse myself from Logan, before heading out, the compound eerie apart from the music coming from the hall.

" What did you think you were doing, coming to the dinner with another guy," I heard a voice say behind me menacingly and I turned to spot Alan behind me.

"And how is that your business," I retorted suddenly feeling angry about his audacity to question me.

" You are still my girl friend you know that," he said harshly and I began to laugh.

" So now you remember we are still dating," I replied in a similar tone and he glared at me.

" You know what? I don't have time for all this," I blurted out and began to stride towards the hall.

" So you dressed like a whore and getting guys attention so you think you are all that," He taunted but I ignored him my eyes starting to glaze over with tears.

" Don't you dare walk out on me again," I could hear his footsteps as he walked towards me before taking hold of my hands to roughly turn me to face him.

" What will you do if I do?" I dared him whilst I slightly winced in pain as his hold on my arm tightened.

" Shout up!" he commanded as he hit my mouth with the back of his hand and gave me a slap before I could react to the first hit.

" Get your hands off her, " I heard a voice say before the person quickly pushed Alan away from me and punched him square on the nose, making him bend down his head in pain before throwing further punches at him.

" Angie are you okay?" The person questioned in concern afterwards but I could hear a ringing sound in my ear as a result of the slap making the voice seemed muffled.

I lifted my tear-stained face and realised it was Logan before rushing towards him and engulfing him in a tight hug feeling scared and sad. He pulled me away from him after awhile and started checking me up.

"Angie your left ear is bleeding," he rushed out, his eyes wide in horror.

A\N
What do you think make certain guys abusive and would you ever report a guy you love to the authorities if he ever hit you?

Vote, comment and Share!!!