Chapter Ten

Angie POV
" Damien am sorry, I really am," I was  kneeling beside his bed now whilst he refused to look at me.

" Damien won't you at least look at me," I continued to plead and he closed his laptop with a huff and just turned to gaze at me as if he was trying to decipher me.

"Angie it has been a week now since you slapped me . So why are you now apologising?" he questioned, his stare still intense.

" I have now realised I overreacted," I meekly replied.

" Let me guess, your relationship with Alan is in shambles once more. So you came to seek my help again," he supplemented.

" Yep, oh no," I immediately corrected myself.

" Which is which?" he asked with a stoic appearance.

" To be frank, I came to apologise so that we can continue with the lesson.

" Good, so you think you can go back on your words, slap me and I will just pretend all that didn't happen ?" he questioned in irritation.

" Not really but I was hoping I could make it up to you," I replied hoping I sounded convincing.

" If I ask you to kiss me, would you?" he asked his expression still unreadable.

" Anything but that," I answered truthfully. He was supposed to be helping me win Alan back and not to go about kissing me.

" I guess you are not serious about you needing help," he shot back.

" Okay fine, I will do it," I hesitatingly agreed when I realised he wasn't about to easily forgive me.

" Can you at least close your eyes so that I can kiss you," I said and he chuckled.

"Do I need to close my eyes before you can kiss me," he asked amusement evident in his voice.

" Yep," I firmly responded.

" Okay my eyes are closed now can you just get it over with," he stated and closed his eyes.

" I sat beside him on his bed and momentarily studied his facial features. His kissable pink lips were looking tempting as I gaze at them. His long eyelashes which any girl could easily kill gently framed his eyes.

" Are you going to kiss me or keep staring at my handsome face," he stated cockily and that broke the spell his appearance had on me briefly.

"Shhh," I hushed him by placing my index figure lightly against his lips.

They felt smooth and soft against my finger and the kiss he stole from me flooded my mind, letting goosebumps spread against my skin from how his kiss got me excited at places I didn't even know existed.

I didn't know my head was tilting on its own accord to met his lips until I was inches from sealing off the kiss when his hand shot up to stop me.

" So you are willing to go the extra mile to kiss a guy you don't want just to be able to get Alan back," he whispered in incredible voice whilst staring into my eyes.

I nodded my head to his question, suddenly feeling teary eye from how pathetic he just made me look.

" Angie you so beautiful, you don't know how many guys will kill to have you," he breathed out whilst he gently wipe a stray tear from my face.

" I don't want any other guy Damien, I just want him," I muttered.

" I don't think I will ever understand ladies and their in love thing," he stated uneasily.

" But all the same, I have thought about a better way for you to get my forgiveness,"  he continued.

" What way?" I questioned dreading the answer.