Who Needs the Bad Boy

Heyyy babies!! I'm back for another chapter, hope you enjoy. xx

********
I run through the door, not knowing where I'm going. Tears stream down my face, I can't even see clearly anymore.

"Ouch" a deep mysterious voice yelled.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry.. I didn't see you" I stop talking as I realise who it is.

"Chase!?"

"Aliya, what are you doing here" he stops talking. "Are you okay?? Why are you crying?"

He wipes the tears off my face slowly with his muscular hands.

Just as I was about to answer, Jake calls out from the door.

"Aliya, please!"

Jake stops talking as he sees Chase standing so close to me.

Jake's eyes immediately harden as they settle upon Chase's.

"Jake, just go away" I yell.

Jake starts walking towards us but before he could get any closer, I grab Chase's sharp jawline. Chase seems confused. But before he could say anything I pulled him in, crashing his full soft lips against mine. Something I'd been dying to do since I laid eyes on him. Our lips connected and our tongues started to dancing around each other. This.Feels.Amazing!

Our lips get separated too soon. Jake grabs Chase and pushes him onto car.

"JAKE STOP" I shriek loudly.

Jake goes to throw a punch but I quickly run, grabbing his arm before anyone got hurt.

Jake's arm tenses where I grab it and he freezes, the anger in his eyes fading momentarily as he saw me.

"Why did you do that? I could've hurt you!" Jake cried.

"Jake.. leave. Now." Without hesitation he turned his back and stormed away.

I run towards Chase, hugging him so tightly, tempted to kiss him again.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine Aliya... really...let's go home."

I don't even bother to say no, I grab his hand and start walking with him.

*******

Waking up this morning was incredibly hard. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"Morning. You're finally up" A deep voice says.

"Morning," I respond drearily with a weary smile. Wait what?! Who is that? I shoot up and look to my right to see Chase laying down on the floor. Oh of course! I completely forgot that I made Chase stay here last night.

"Did you sleep well?" Chase says with the biggest smile on his face. How can someone be so damn happy in the mornings?

"Ugh no, not really."

"Ali, you never told me what actually happened last night" Chase says with concern sitting up straighter.

"It doesn't matter. I don't really want to talk about it," I respond, looking away glumly.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. Can we please just do something that will take my mind off of this?"

"Well it's good then that I already have something planned" Chase winks.

What a sweetheart. Why exactly did I stop liking him again?

"And what is it?"

"It's secret," he grinned. "Be ready in say...30 minutes."

I smile and nod my head in agreement.