Listening to the Bad Boy

Author's Note:
Hey my little grains of sand!!! Here you are with a brand new chapter!! Your welcome babes xx

**********

My heart thumps loudly against my chest as I wait anxiously for Kurt's answer. What would he say? Would he tell Jake that I am actually in my room or not?

"Nah I'm just wondering how on earth you made that jump across to her room without dying," Kurt mused making me sigh in relief.

"Please that jump was nothing, with these guns I can do anything," Jake chuckled making me roll my eyes whilst blushing slightly. What can I say? His guns are works of art.

"Mmm hmmm your guns," Kurt laughed sarcastically.

"Yup. These bad boys gimme the skills and pay the bills," Jake responded, I could practically hear the smirk on his face at the moment.

"Yes they certainly pay the bills, after all, you didn't earn all that money as a swimsuit model for nothing Mr. "Bad Boy"," Kurt scoffed in between chuckles.

I struggled to keep in my laughter. Jake Anderson? A swimsuit model?!

"Hey hey! I only took that job because you recommended me and I needed some extra cash!" Jake fired back grumpily.

"Yes my mistake sorry, it's OBVIOUSLY my fault that you ended up wearing a tiny little g-string one piece and pink speedos for a billboard," Kurt burst out laughing wildly.

"You're so dead!" Jake yelled. I heard a few thumps and groans obviously from Jake tackling Kurt to the ground. The sounds stopped as quickly as they begun and I heard some shuffling as they stood back up.

"If anyone ever hears about that you are going down to Chinatown my friend," Jake warned. Naw I say going down to Chinatown as well. Wait no snap out of it!

Kurt chuckled a little, obviously knowing that I'd heard every single word.

"Hmm I wonder if I still have the photos the company sent through?" Kurt mused to himself. More tackling sounds followed after this.

Once they calmed down and Kurt stopped laughing he begun to speak. "Soooo tell me all the goss about Aliya and your little smooch last night," he said in a high pitched girly voice clapping his hands.

"There's nothing to tell man, it's just a kiss...that's all...nothing more," he huffed, making my heart shatter into a million pieces all over again.

"Dude I know you too well. You are practically obsessed with this girl," Kurt scoffed.

"We're just friends okay?! But even that is pushing it...I can't let myself get any closer to her. That kiss...I shouldn't have done it. I stepped over the line," Jake sighed solemnly.

I heard a slapping sound followed my a gasp from Jake. "What was that for?!?!"

"You need to pull yourself together my man!! Your not thinking straight! You should be marrying a girl like her on the spot, not pushing her away!! Imbecile!" Kurt exclaimed harshly.

"What?! No! No. I...I don't view Aliya that way, and I don't ever intend to. I just...I think that maybe I need some space from her," he replied softly.

"You're doing you're thing where you push everyone you actually like away!! Jake, you're not going to hurt anyone. I'm still here aren't I?"

"It's just...it's different with Aliya okay?! I don't want to talk about it anymore alright? C'mon, let's go get some food I'm starving," Jake suggested. I heard the click of a door shut as they both left Jake's room. I finally stood up in my own room, tears filling my eyes all over again.