"You said skin to skin right?"

"Mmhmm."

She played along, pretending to be aroused as he had his way with her breasts. Eris's hand kneaded one while he took the other in his mouth. Lúthien wanted to vomit, she could feel her body growing warm again, it wouldn't be long before he'd notice.

So she wrapped her arms around him as she began to plant kisses on his neck. Eris groaned once and lifted Lúthien's body slightly so he could beg for entry. Her hands immediately went to his hair and she curled strands around her fingers. Soon she cupped his face between both palms as she finally opened her eyes.

"I hope you rot in hell." She murmured. And with all of her strength and anger she twisted his neck and deafening crack echoed throughout the entire room.

Eris would remain limp, but only for a short amount of time. Lúthien quickly hauled his body out of the basin and dropped it on the ground next to her. She instantly lunged for his belt which had a dagger in it, and took it into her hand. There wasn't any time for hesitation, it was now or never. With all the force she could muster, Lúthien jabbed the blade into his chest and began cutting it wide open. Without another thought, she stuck her hand inside of him and didn't retract until his heart was in her possession. The very moment she grabbed hold of it she yanked it out and threw it as far away from her as she possibly could.

Everything happened so fast, Lúthien's head began spinning and her stomach churning until she finally turned away and emptied her stomach all over the stone floor. She immediately rose to her feet and began to make her way to the door, but then she remembered what Abraxsis had said.

"Burn the body."

She instantly turned around to face the bloody mess that was Eris. Lúthien released all the repressed rage that had been building up inside of her. She sparked a hungry flame in her palm and chucked that fire at Eris, setting his body ablaze.

As she dressed herself and grabbed her bag of belongings Lúthien began to hear screams of panic from outside. When she looked out from her balcony, the protective barrier could be seen fading away into nothing.

"Abraxsis its time! Go! The barrier is gone!" Lúthien called out to him in her mind as she made her way out into the corridor.

She sprinted down the halls, her footsteps sending echos down both ends. There didn't seem to be anymore there until she rounded the corner where a man attempted to stab her with a knife. Luckily she saw him in time to immediately step back, but she didn't go completely unharmed. He managed to slice her left eye, leaving it dripping in blood. Lúthien threw a punch which then released an entire ball of fire hurdling in his direction. It ended up hitting him directly in the face and she left him crying out in pain on the ground.

As Lúthien continued to make her escape there was a earth shattering ROAR which was followed by the shaking of the entire mountainside. The dragons were breaking free, but they'd knock down the entire mountain in doing so. Soon everything would begin collapsing, so the moment she made it outside Lúthien headed straight for the valley.

At the same time she could see the dragons emerging from within the mountain, sending boulders tumbling down towards the valley. Most of them shot into the sky and flew as far away as they possibly could, but a few remained to take their revenge. Some shot down into the valley causing the ground to shake like an earthquake with their violent landings. With all of their anger, they began sentencing everything to fiery grave.

I'm the meantime, Lúthien came a cross a horse that was tied up against a burning tree. It reared and threw its head in fear, trying to get free. She dashed towards it, taking the sword that was attached to its saddle in one hand and the reins in the other. With one strong swing the old ropes snapped and Lúthien quickly mounted the frightened creature.