Chapter 15

Harry's Pov

It was time for me to take Selena to the lake for her birthday. I just really wana make it special for her because thats what she deserves and i know i cant give her reservations at the most niciest resteraunt or buy her nice gifts before all this happened, but what i can do is use my sourroundings, but most importantly my heart to give her a good birthday and show her how much i love her. I had on a pair of black skinny jeans, some worn out shoes with dirt on them, a black plaid black and red botton up shirt that showed my chest i usually would wear something nicer, but considering the crisis were in right now this is as nice as it gets.

Preston:"daddy! I wanna go with you and mommy too" he whined

Me:"i know buddy i know, but daddy wants to make tonight special for mommy and so me and mommy can have a little alone time. So your gonna stay with auntie Vanessa and Uncle Liam okay?" He just raised his little eyebrow up giving me a little attitude and sass just like his mommy does

Me:"please buddy just go with it please?"

Preston:"okay daddy, but pink prowmise you and momma come back"

Me:"pinky promise " i said as we put our pinkys together and crossed them. After we turned arounf i looked to the right to see a beautiful angel before my eyes the world smost beautiful girl in my eyes

Preston:"woahhhh.... mommy beauifuulll....."

Me:"she is beautiful isnt she"

Preston:"yaaa...." preston always does that when he sees selena he knows how beautiful his mommy is too she takes not only mine but my sons breath away too. She had her dark brown shinny locks to the side with a little bit of red lipstick, a comfy looking black tight laced dressthat looked smoking hot in with white tennis shoes which was the only shoes had because they ere the shoes she was wearing when she got up and she probably had some clothes from in the back of the car because 2 days before all this happened we were gonna go on a family trip to orlando flordia to take preston to universal studios and Disneyworld but we were extremely busy so we packed early and just put our three suitcases in the car which apparently we need and we did need them cause they came in handy.

Selena:"what are you guys stairing at?" She said looking around

Preston:"you mommy"

Selena:"well theres nothin much to look at my shoes dont go with my dress an-" then i cut her off

Me:"i dont care about that at all. Your the most beautiful girl ive ever layed eyes on" i said scupping her cheeks then she kissed me. Then we both looked down at Preston amd he looked at us like hes proud to call us his parents just as much as were proud to call him our son.

Selenas Pov

Me:"hey baby your gonna spend time with your auntie and uncle tonight okay?"

Preston:"okay mommy okay daddy i love you have fun and tell me how your THINGS go" oh my gosh hahaha harry and i couldnt help but laugh

Vanessa:"hey buddy! "

Liam:"hey buds!"

Preston:"Auntie Nessa! Uncle Liam!" He said running into their arms

Liam:"hey buds ready to come spend the night with us?!?"

Preston:"ya!"

Vanessa:"okay guys dont worry we will gaurd your precious little boy with our lives so dont worry about him you two have fun. Happt birthday babes!"

Me:"thank you!"

Harry:"okay buddy come give daddy and mommy a kiss goodnight" then he ran gave me a kiss and hug