Chapter 5

Selena's Pov

3 Months

Preston:"mommy look what i can do!!!!" He said while hooking a shrimp to the end of the fishing hook"

Me:"woah who taught you that?"

Preston:"Ryan!"

Ryan:"thats right buddy now hey why don't you give me and your momma some time to talk"

Preston:"okay! But Ryan will you come back to teach me how to catch the fish please"

Ryan:"of course buddy" then he went back down to Davad and Linsey

Me:"seems like you been teaching him knew tricks"

Ryan:"yes i have and i can teach you some too" smirk smirk

Me:"really..."

Ryan:"ya.... " then we started kissing and he smacked my ass and said "lets do it" oh my gosh then i grabbed his hair roughly and he pulled me down on the bed

Ryan:"okay now all you have to do is take that wedding ring off" what?!? Noo

Me:".... no listen i cant.... i just i cant and im sorry but i cant do this with you"

Ryan:"babe we've been dating for 2 months i think we've waited long enough" he said then going to down to my neck while putting his hands inside my shirt squeezing my boobs i moan so loud gosh this feels so good nothing like Harry and i, but hes gone and im gonna have to learn to get use to it... then he toke off my shorts then enterded me like only two times... nooo I DONT WANNA DO THIS I CANT I LOVE HARRY I JUST WANT HARRY... BUT HES GONE...

ME:"NOOOOO! I cant do this! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME. CANT!!! Look were already dating cant you just be happy about that?!?!?"

Ryan:"you know what?!!!? WHATEVER YOU WANT BABY"

Me:"okay thank you" then we kissed..... this is so akward.....

Ryan:"i love you and Preston and im so happy to be your boyfriend and hopefully husband sometime soon and a father to Preston" i just smiled at him and kissed passionatly, i really like Ryan and he takes care of me and my Preston but no matter what ill always think of Harry no matter what guy im with....

Ryan:"hey are you still thinking about Harry???" I nodded my head and started crying

Ryan:"hey baby listen what you and Harry had im sure ws somethung special but guess what its over now and your with me and you me and Preston are gonna be a family and maybe we can give him a brother and sister someday".... i just nodded my head not even knowing what to say i just said 'ok' and then we kissed.

I was laying on Ryans chest because he was pulling me and Preston towards him and preston was laying on me, Ryan had his arms around us like Harry use too.

Jim:"so as you guys know... we need supplise were running out of it, which means were gonna need people to go out there for it..... i know this is not not fair to ask you guys of this considering all the hard work you guys did to come here, but we need supplise and if we dont get it now were going to dye" then i looked at my son and hugged him even more putting his head on my chest wraping my blanket around him, the thought of even losing my son.... i c-i just can- i just cant even think of that i love my son more than anything in the world and i WILL NOT lose him hes my baby and i promised Harry i would always keep him safe, NO ONE and i mean NO ONE IS GONNA PUT EVEN ONE FINGER ON MY BOY "

Ryan:"ill protect you and Preston with my life"

Jim:"we need preferably men to do it"

........... no one answered but then

Tim:"ill go..."

Sam:"Tims my bestfriend i already lost my wife and our two sons to these things, Tim, your all i have left i'm not gonna lose you too so i'm going with you" then they hugged

Robby:"i'll go too"

Faith:"count me too"

Linda:"noo! You cant i dont want you to go"

Faith:"its okay sis ill be right back listen weneed people and i promise you i will be back" then Linda started crying

Ed:"ill go" then his wife looked it him and started crying along with his children he told them its okay an dhe be back

Niall, Zayn, Louis:"we'll go"

Us girls:"WHAT?!? NOO!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh NOOOO GUYS DONT GO!!! HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THEN LEAVING WHAT NOOO WHAT IF THE ZOMBIES EAT THEM OR BITE THEM!!!! AND OMG RYANN THE STUPID BITCH TRYING TO REPLACE HARRY BY BEING SELENAS LOVER AND PRESTON NEW DADDY UHMM NOO!!! AND STILL WHERE IS HARRY?!?!? OMG HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS!!!!?!?!? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND READ AND WHNE YOU COMMENT TEOO ME EVERYTHING YOUR FEELING I WANNA KNOW!!!! Omg I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WOULD APPRICATE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD SHARE THIS TOO I MEAN YOU DONT HAVE TOO, BUT IF YOU WANT TO I SURE WOULD APPRICATE IT, THAnK YOU ALL!!!:)