Chapter 8

Selena's Pov

Ryan:"What Selena i dont understand"

Me:"Well please try too because bottom line is i have a son that i need to take care of and i dont care wether my husbands dead or not I LOVE HIM and i just cant do this with you i thought i could but everytime i get close to you Harry comes and i just cant stop thinking of him and it toke a while to figure this out, but i want to live the rest of my life single because i wanna die knowing my love died with Harry just like his died with me. I love him and i love my son and i just i dont actually i cant bring another man into his life or mine thats not his daddy and is not my husband, im sorry but this fling or whatever we had its over because... truth is IM NEVER GONNA LOVE SOMEONE MORE OR THE WAY I DID WITH HARRY HES MY SOUL MATE AND YES HE GONE BUT HE STILL IS NO MATTER WHAT!!!listen i gotta do whats best for my son and myself... im sorry but were over"

Ryan:"your kidding me. Selena babe what we have is real im in love you and i wan a family with you and love Preston do you really what to give that all up for a dead guy i mean come thats gonna hurt him even more babe" he said then tryed to put his hands between my legs

Me:"get off me! And stay away from my son!" Then i walked away

Preston:"mommy can we got to the water to catch fish with Ryan?"

Me:"no baby not today and i dont want you to talk to him anymore okay baby?"

Preston:"yes mommy" then we layed down in the tent together while i was brushing my fingers through his curly hair

Preston:"mommy does daddy still love me even though daddy go bye bye?"

Me:"oh my gosh baby dont even ask that. Oh my gosh daddy loved you sooo so so so so so sooooooooo so much your were everything to him daddy loved you and i more than anything in this world to him we were his world and you know what daddy said to mommy when you were in my tummy?"

Preston:"what?"He loves it when i tell him storys of me and harry

Me:"he layed his head on mommys baby bump which you were in and we were disguising wether we thought you were gonna be a boy or a girl and i thought you were gonna be a girl and daddy layed down on my stomache and just tryed to listen to your heart beat and you moved and he said "its gonna be boy i can just tell and i think hes gonna come out looking like his handsome father mawh and hes gonna be our beautiful baby boy that we we created together. Hes gonna be the best thing that ever happens to us" and you were my baby you were everything and so so much more that we expected. I remeber when daddy was holding you one night while i was trying sleep but i woke up and was just prentending to sleep and i saw daddy holding you and he was just rocking you and back and forth and he looked at you and he just couldnt keep his off your beautiful ones and he said to you "hey baby, i just want to tell you that there is nothing more in this world that i love more than you and your mommy. Your mommy is the most beautiful girl daddys ever layed his eyes on and shes amazing and she loves you to death and is gonna be the best mommy to you just like shes the best partner to daddy, i promise to protect you and mommy with everything i got and NO WHAT WHAT HAPPENS... NO MATTER HOW FAR APART WE ARE... I WILL ALWAYS FINE AWAY TO FIND YOU GUSY EVEN IF IT TAKES MY WHOLE LIFE... daddy loves you"

Just thinking of made me want to cry

Preston:"mommy, you ARE the pretiest mommy ever"

Me:"hehe thank you baby"

Ryan:"yes, she is" ryans smirked

Preston:"hi wyan"

Ryan:"hey buddy wanna come catch some fish with me?"

Me:"NO, hes good"

Ryan:"come on babe just for a bit"

Me:"I SAID.NO. and stop calling me babe im a married woman"

Ryan:"thats funny because your husbands not here oh wait thats right i forgot hes dead from getting eatin by a whole bunch fucking of walkers" that hurt like knife right through you and apparently Preston knew what he meant and started crying

Preston:"uuhhhhh uh uh daddy. I want daddy daddy" i picked him up and holded him rocking him back and forth

Ryan:"hey i didn mea-"

Me:"GET OUT! Youve done enough Ryan..." i have a feeling we wont be gettingg rid of him to easy....