14th Chapter- Operation Rescue

Start from the beginning

"I'm Road Kamelot, Noah of Dreams. Sheril's my father," the spiky haired girl from earlier greeted, she was straight across from Matt and Naomi, Sheril sat beside her along with another buff man who was eating candy.

He introduced himself. "Skinn Bolic. Noah of Wrath."

Next a man with snow white hair that reminded Naomi of Allen's hair and a scarf over his forehead greeted himself. "The name's Wisely, Noah of Wisdom, Sheril's also my father, adopted that is. Both myself and Road. You don't have to introduce yourself. I know everything about you. Your name is Naomi Kurosu, blood type O. Your last name should be Tomison but you knew Cross, or Kurosu Marian from a long time back when you were with Michael Tomison, considered him a father, and had your last name changed to Kurosu. Your adoptive father, Michael Tomison died at the hands of an akuma and you made a vow to avenge him. You were blind up until recently when a mysterious figure somehow restored your vision. A paper that can create it's own words fell from the sky for you and you cannot afford to lose it for if you do your vision will be perished. Finally, you have some suppressed feelings for a boy named Kanda Yu, he's an exorcist with a cold attitude, but surprisingly he's kissed you. Matthew Tate, the gentlemen you're with currently is helping you overcome your sadness when Yu and yourself had an argument, and the old feelings you've had for the Noah of Deception are starting to resurface, making this a sort of love triangle for you," Wisely recited quickly and with ease, smiling mischievously.

Naomi's eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment. "How did you..?"

"I can read minds." Wisely tapped his forehead with his index finger.

Matt scowled. "Can you stop doing that?!"

"Ahem, if you two would stop bickering then I could formally introduce myself," Tyki intervened. Both men silenced, glaring daggers at one another. Tyki sat on Matt's side, giving Naomi a grin Sheril described as 'sexy'. "I am Tyki Mikk, also known as the Noah of Pleasure. Of course you probably know this from..earlier, but I like to properly introduce myself."

The next to introduce theirselves were two people, one Naomi was sure was male, the other...she was unclear what gender it was. The one with blonde hair that resembled a rag doll due to his (or her?) stitches across the mouth and wide eyes pointed a golden pistol at her. "I am Jasdero hee!"

The other one, with dark hair and heavy makeup around his eyes introduced himself. "Devit."

"We are the Noah of Bonds! Jasdevi!" the two shouted proudly in unison.

"Put that damn gun down," Matt gritted.

Devit pointed another golden pistol at Jasdero's head. "Hey brother. Put it down, Matty-kun is getting mad."

Jasdero lowered his gun, seemingly becoming irritated. "Matt-san is never any fun. Only when he's the Noah of Deception hee! Noah, Noah Noah."

A girl with black hair tied back in a purple ribbon looked at Naomi. She sat to the left of the Earl, somewhat across from Naomi. "I am Lulu Bell. Noah of Lust." she stated tonelessly.

Finally, the last person to introduce sat straight across from Lulu Bell, giving a quiet wave to Naomi. His appearance was of a muscular male at medium height and dark, limp, messy hair, one framing clump on the left side of his face bound with two white bands.

"This here is Toraido. The Noah of Judge. He doesn't talk much as you can see," the Earl gestured to the man who had waved at Naomi. "Now that our introductions are through we can get onto the main reason we are here. However, Naomi is an exorcist so Matthew if you will.."

Matt gave a loud sigh, facepalming. "I suppose." He looked at Naomi with an apologetic smile before giving her a quick peck on the lips. She collapsed into his arms, in sleep. "She'll be out for a few hours."