Chapter 19

Celeste

The next morning, I was exhausted and has no strength at all to wake up from bed.

Evan brought me breakfast in bed. Some toasts and chocolate milk.

Sir Erebos received a message from the Devil. He was told that the last royalty heir has passed away last night, Mara.

The devil king has given up on ruling the Devil's as his wife was unable to give birth after the war and Mara was supposed to be the first woman to be the King and rule the Devil's.

Sir Erebos announced the news to the community and they where happy and relieved.

No one know about me yet besides Evan's friends and the workers here.

I went home at night, and I told mum about everything that has happened. She was proud of me.

Mum also told me she knew that the nightmares were real but she didn't want me to know that I was a demon. Which was why she wanted me to find a solution from a psychologist.

I didn't blame her though, she was after all my mother and was trying to protect me.

I wanted to bring dad here too, but out of my expectations, he and mum has always been in contact.

This explains why dad was there for me in one of my nightmares, but dad was not strong enough to defeat Mara. He kept apologising but I figured out it wasn't his fault. He did his best on protecting me but Mara was too strong.

Justin was scared of dad at first, I mean,

WHO WOULDN"T BE SCARED WHEN YOUR FATHER IS A DEMON BUT YOU ARE A HUMAN.

Fortunately, he relaxed a bit after I explain to him but still awkward.

Justin was also scared of me, whenever he calls me pig face I'll look at him with a creepy smile and he would apologize immediately.

I like my effect on him, after all these years of being called pig face, finally I can have some peace.

Dad went back after dinner, he still had stuff to do and discuss with Sir Erebos at the kingdom.

We took a family photo too, mum was overwhelmed at how beautiful the photo came out.

Ann, Leo, Adelyn and Austin came to hang out with me the other day.

I figured out I can't hide things from them forever.

I returned their original memories and explained to them what is going on, Evan helped me too.

The four of them stare at us speechless and feared.

Evan apologised but suddenly Ann just shouted "So is it true that demons are fair and sexy?"

Me and Evan looked at each other while the others looked at Ann dumbfounded.

We were all so serious but she asked that question.

Seriously Ann, seriously.

Then we all laughed and I was really thankful they are not scared of me and Evan.

Instead, they accepted us and promised not to tell anyone.

I also told them about my nightmares and Mara, Ann and Adelyn was ready to fight her but I told them she was dead.

Killed by me. They were proud of me. I just killed a life but they say she deserves it, not false though.

We spent the rest of the night talking about the dramas that happened in school and Ann's non-stop questions about Netherland and the demo- no, the boys there.

Wow this is the shittiest book ever
-bad writing
-very slow updates