Chapter 5

Celeste

"Celeste?"

I look up and see a beautiful sculpture.Fair skin,thick brows,dark orbs,pink lips.
Evan?

"Are you okay?"He stared at me.
Is this déjà vu?It feels familiar.

"CELESTE!"Angeline shouted in my face."Ye- Yes,I'm fine thank you."
Evan chuckled before sitting down.
"Nice to meet you Celeste,I'm Evan."He handed out his hand for a handshake.I swear to god I've dreamt about something like this.

Adelyn,the new girl is seated beside Angeline,they became friends as soon as they found out they both love kpop.
Adelyn also told us to call her Lyn,she feels more close with us when we call her that. Lunch came soon, today's time is passing fast.

"I heard the new boy is seated beside you."Austin asked while we were walking down the stairs with food.
"Wow,words do really reach others fast."Ann said shocked.Suddenly I was pulled by someone,nearly spilling my apple juice.I balanced my tray with one hand and keep up with the person who's pulling me.

"Evan?Stop!Why are we running?"I tried to pull my hands off him,he's hurting my wrist.

"CELESTE!I KNEW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!"Evan stopped right after we hear Justin's loud voice from the stairs.I turned around and see Justin run down,avoiding all the students and head straight to me.Nearly hitting Adelyn.

"So he was your boyfriend!I knew it!Dating during lunch?I'm definitely telling mom he's the reason you don't have nightmare yesterday!"Justin said while trying to calm his breath.I wasn't even out of breath running with Evan,pfft weakling.

"What are you talking about?I just knew him today!You little son if a peach!"
"Ah ah ouch!Okay okay, fine.Sorry.By the way,I forgot to take lunch money from mom."
"Ishh,take it."I hand him some money.
"Okay thanks,bye sis!"Justin blew me a kiss and ran back up to his friends.
"He's your, brother?"Evan asked.

"Yo what's with your brother,he nearly killed Adelyn!"Austin said while we all settle down on our usual lunch table.
"He needs some milk."Leo laughed.
"Money,he needs money."I sighed and apologize to Adelyn.
Thank God she didn't mind,she's so kind.If it was me I would have killed Justin.

The rest of school was fine except Evan was starting at me the whole day.I'm kinda scared(?) He's acting weird.I mean we just met today and all.I'm just gonna keep an eye on him.

I was hitting Justin all the way home,he also said I told him something yesterday night.
Something like "Please don't go,I promise you I'll go there with you,please don't die,don't leave me!" He mocked my voice and failed miserably.But the only thing I remember about last night is me going to mom's room after I wake up from the nightare.And words like what he said definitely wasn't in my nightmare.Is there another Celeste in school?Or does he just wanna annoy me.

Mom left us a note saying she went out for tea with her friends.My lower abdomen was hurting like hell,it's not even my time of the month.I should go get some sanitary pads after bath just in case.I took off my clothes and step into the bathroom.

Shit. IT IS THE TIME OF THE MONTH.

I'M BLEEDING! AND I'M OUT IF PADS UGH.

I took a quick bath and dry myself.Took my one time use panty and- Wait a second.There's a brand new pack of pads here.

"JUSTINNNNNNNN!"
"WHAT!"
"DID YOU BUY THESE PADS?"
"NO EWW"
"I GUESS MOM BOUGHT IT FOR ME!"

Weird,I haven't tell mom I'm out of pads.Or did she checked for me.Reasons to love your mom,she's always there when you need her.

I thought about what happened in school today, Evan acted like a overprotective boyfriend,which is low-key cute >///<

Something fishy~~
It's been almost a week since I last updated hehehehe
I went for a short vacay, sorry!