Chapter 7

Celeste

Dad wasn't with me this time.
I was chained up in a room full of smoke again.Just this time,it's not dark.

I see shiny gold chains around me.I think I'm not visible from the outside.I taste blood,my lips are bleeding.

"I see you are awake"That sharp voice.
"You thought your beloved father killed me?He's weaker than I am"The voice said followed by her annoying laughter.I tried to speak but nothing comes out my throat.
"Forget it you pathetic little princess,I closed your throat"I can see her now.

Mara.

Still the same,but with black horns instead of her black crown.She had a burning whip on her right hand.I know what's happening next.The usual feeling I'll have when the nightmares happen.

1 whip,2 whip.

My back is pouring blood and it feels as if my body is tearing apart.She got herself a doll.

"I made you a doll, Celeste."

"And it looks just like you"

She smirks and took out a needle.

Please,not the needle.

"Should I go for the eyes first,or the fingers?"

As if I had a choice.

"I suppose you want the fingers first"

She smirked and laughed again before poking the needle on the doll's fingers.

I feel needles and nails on my fingers.
Imagine how the fabric feels when going under the sewing machine.That's what happening to my fingers now.

Tears rolled down my face.I couldn't shout or call for help.

"Oh,I suppose your eyes are ready!"She smiled to me.

Now imagine having chillies in your eyes.Needles and pins going in and out your eyeballs.

I feel like dying.
I want to escape.
But there's no way to.

She held my neck, suffocating me.Scratches are forming on my neck.Mara,she's not letting me go.She wants me to suffer instead of dying.

Dad,I thought you wouldn't let her hurt me.Mom trusted you.I trusted you.I guess it's no use.After all,Mara said you are weaker than her.

And I need someone stronger.Stronger than you.Stronger than Mara.

Stronger than anything in this world.

CHAINED UP~CHAINED UP~
DID YOU IMAGINE THE FEELINGS?
EWWW LIKE IT HURTS A LOT
ANOTHER UPDATE LATER SINCE THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER
THIS STORY IS SO BAD I'M SORRY