Chapter 6

Celeste

It was almost 1 in the night,I finished my school works and was a little hungry.

RAMEN!

I throw on my hoodie and head to the nearest convenient store.I was walking down the street and God please protect me.It's chilly,dark and quiet tonight.Remind me why I didn't get Justin to buy it for me.

As I was walking,I feel a presence behind me.I swear to god if I'm getting kidnapped tonight I will bring out my taekwondo skills that I've forgotten probably 10 years ago.

Shit,someone poked my shoulder.

Turning around,I see nothing but a cat running into the dark alley.According to ghost movies,people only die when they follow the noise.Ain't nobody dumb like the characters in ghost movies.

I was ready to turn around and run until I was blocked.A pair of arms trapped me against the walls.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT! PLEASE! I DONT WANNA DIE SO MHPPHAAMHFFFP!"
"QUIET, YOU'RE NOT DYING"

I opened my eyes after hearing the familiar voice.Only to see a pair of eyes staring into my soul.

Evan

But with black hair and in black suit.He looks, stunning.

"E- Evan?"
"Yes"
"Why are you following me in the middle of the night?" I whisper-yelled at him.
"It's dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone in the middle of the night"
"Well I was fine until you came and followed me like a paedophile or something"
"Sorry"
"I was scared for nothing!"

I ate ramen in the convenient store with Evan staring at me the whole time.

"Stop staring,you're creeping me out"
"I'm creeping in your heart"
"...Babe" Someone stop my EXO-L heart.
"What?"
"That line reminds me of Monster"
"There's no monster in this universe"
"It's a song Evan,a song."
"Oh"

How can someone not know EXO.
THEY WERE IN WINTER OLYMPICS CLOSING CEREMONY!
I chuckled at his face, he looks cute when flustered.

NO CELESTE HE'S NOT CUTE STOP!

I packed up and threw the ramen paper bowl.Evan offered to walk me home but I declined because Justin that loud speaker will tell mum I have a boyfriend. It was almost 2 and I was ready to sleep.

I hope dad will protect me tonight.

Just a short chapter
How are you doing?
My holidays have just started but I'm sick lol
What a life